Chapter Twenty-Nine

(Igarashi-Keith's POV) 

IGARASHI KEITH could only hum his favorite piano piece down the hall as he quietly walked to the School's outer fields. While whistling, he found a strange figure around his area, approximately 100 feet away from him. Aware of his follower, Igarashi Keith paused in his footsteps and looked behind for the perpetrator.

Only silence was heard at the end of the empty halls.

"Igarashi-sama, what are you doing here?" A stern voice called for him from the floor above him.

Keith surprisingly turned around to face Yoshihisa Hanna and her friendly face.

"Igarashi-sama, you should be at the Student Council's office room. The Vice President is already looking for you." Hanna said with a smile. "Let's go,"

"Ah, I was just about to make my way there," Igarashi said, laughing. "Thanks for reminding me, Yoshihisa-san."

"Please," Yoshihisa laughed coldly, "we are delegates of the same classroom."

Igarashi and Yoshihisa walked at a distance as they headed to the Student Council Office. It was a long walk, and the remainder of their conversations were silent.

"...so, Igarashi-sama, what do you think of... Yoshida-sama?" Yoshihisa Hanna suddenly asked. "It's weird, don't you think?"

"...as you say," Igarashi said.

"What's even more amusing was that no one has seen him for the past hour, especially since he is a busybody." Yoshihisa Hanna said.

Igarashi laughed lightly. "Anyhow... how did finding Yoshida-san go?"

"Clear as you can see." Hanna coldly said. "I have never noticed a single trace of him in school. Nor have I seen any comments on him yet. Which makes me ask you a question–"

Hanna suddenly reached out her hand and slammed to shove Igarashi Keith against the locker wall in the hallway really hard. 

Because of the difference in their heights, Keith managed to quickly pull away from her momentum. However, he was pressed against the wall by Hanna and did not escape her.

"Who was your witness, Igarashi-sama?" She coldly said.

"Ha." Igarashi chuckled, his bright expression turned really dark. His warm eyes turned cold like winter and he was giving a sarcastic glare as if he was looking down on a predator, not the prey anymore. "I didn't expect Yoshihisa-san to be violent."

"You're surprisingly calm," Hanna coldly commented. "I just wanted to ask, where was the last time you and Yoshida-san had a conversation?"

"What do you mean? I only approached Yoshida-san yesterday, and I was with you, handing all the teachers chocolates this whole afternoon."

Hanna pressed down on his solar plexus pushing him against the lockers harder. "No, that's not what I was asking. Exactly who have you heard from, to know that Yoshida-sama went to the rooftop?"

'She is so annoying.'

"I was told from a random rumor to stay away from Yoshida-sama because he wanted some room on the rooftop," Igarashi said with a relaxed yet frustrated smile, not seeming to struggle at all from the pressure.

"Yoshihisa-san! Igarashi-san! Is that you?" The Vice President's voice was heard loudly across the other side of the halls. 

Hanna froze in her tight grip on Igarashi's body and relaxed.

"Can you let me go-?" He chuckled letting out a choking pitiful cough. "People might get the wrong idea... Yoshihisa-san."

Seeing that he wasn't willing to speak as she had expected, Yoshihisa Hanna quickly released him.