Chapter Twenty Four

JULIA HAS NEVER BEEN THIS SWEATY IN HER LIFE BEFORE. Of course that didn't mean that she wasn't sweaty all in her lifetime. There were moments of panic, fear, frustration, and anger- but none of them were all life gushing as this one. 

The Villain and the biggest trouble-maker in the entire school and the entire novel, Igarashi Keith had shown up in the story. 

With a smirk and a hand reached out, his hair was shaved cleanly and he had the aura of a gentleman with a kind gesture. "Greetings~ Sensei-kun, hope that you'll take good care of me." 

Julia quickly rubbed her sweaty palms on her suit and then proceeded to shake hands with Igarashi Keith. "H-hello, Igarashi-san." 

"Miss Julia, Igarashi-sama has recently moved from the States and he is looking to attend a Japanese School this year. I hope that your classroom and you as their supervisor will take good care of him." The Principal warned Julia. 

"Of c-course!" Julia agreed and then smiled at Igarashi Keith. 

"Is something the matter Sensei-?" Igarashi tilted his head and then smiled dazzlingly that the entire room went radiant. 

'W-wow... this innocent bastard...' 

Julia hated Igarashi Keith in the novel. He was the most frustrating character other than the Villainess. He always caused trouble for the male lead and the second male lead. On top of that- this sociopathic jerk had a small heart for the heroine and uselessly competed with the leads. 

Though he acted kind and nice with his handsome bright face- his personality on the inside was trash. A black-bellied devil with his heart that was darker than the night. The son of a mafia. Tsk.  

Julia looked at Igarashi and said with a cold voice: "I hope that you have a fun time with your classmates."

***

***

It was a brilliant morning in Paradise Academy. Or it was supposed to be going that way...

The weather was nice, the traffic was fast, and everything that went up to this point was nice. Not for Julia's class though. The moment she opened the sliding door of Class 2A, every moment that was going nice was ruined in an instant.

A gloomy and monotonous classroom, the glares of the students, the fights between them, completely ruined the earlier aura of the morning. Julia was speechless, she had to say that her so-called class had a talent for ruining the mood.

"Good Morning everyone, I hope that everything this morning went nice for you." Julia greeted with a fake smile on her face that was immediately twitching.

"Great morning-?! Today I almost shaved my hair!" Someone screeched loudly.

"A bus tried to murder a kitten today. Animal abuse!"

"I know right? My mother-in-law hired a hitman after me this morning, not great."

"Tsk, tsk, my snail was on life-support this morning and the fee was more than five cents!"

'Your life be busier than mine, great... I guess? At your age, I was too busy staring at the wall and thinking about nothing.' 

I'm sorry to have heard that- anyway let's start class-!" Julia responded with an unfazed smile. Not even giving anyone the shit to complain at all. 

Julia glanced at the main cast and then back at the door as she said: "I would like to welcome in a new transfer student this year who will joining our wonderful-" 

"And boringly time consuming-" Someone commented. 

'Oh really, f*ck you.' 

"Our wonderful class of 2-A. Say hello, Igarashi-san." Julia forcefully smiled at the door. The door opened and an all-smirks boy walked in as he ran his hand through his hair as he walked into the classroom. 

"Hello everyone, my name is Igarashi Keith, I come from the States. I hope that we all can get along this year." Igarashi Keith said as he ended his introduction with a wink. 

Suddenly the entire classroom erupted into applause as they all welcomed the new student with open arms. Some of them even whistled. 

'Aren't you neat? You black-bellied devil.' Julia almost glared at Igarashi's back and then quickly reverted it into a smile when he turned to smile at her. 

'Oh no... did he see me? Nah.. I'll just say I was glaring at that student passing by or something.' 

"I see that Igarashi-san is wonderfully loved by our class," Julia said with a smile. 

"Of course Sensei- I hope that we can also get along." Igarashi Keith smiled back at Julia. 

"Of course, of course, why wouldn't we?" Julia smiled again. 

"I'm glad Sensei understands." Igarashi smiles back again. 

And suddenly the classroom's temperature felt a little grim and suspenseful between the teacher and student. Both Julia and Igarashi exchanged smiles, without doubt, trying to see who would win. 

"U-um... shouldn't Igarashi-san supposed to be taking a seat now..?" A soul quietly whispered and like this, the smiling contest came to an end. 

Not surprisingly, Igarashi Keith choose a seat right next to Yoshida Toshiro and smiled at him. 'Rivalry starts fast huh?' 

"Hello, Toshiro and Arima." Igarashi smiled at Yoshida Toshiro and Nakashima Arima, the male lead and the second male lead. 

"Ah, long time no see Keith." Arima also genuinely smiled at Igarashi to which Toshiro just nodded. As if they acknowledged each other for rivalry. Things were getting heated up between the three boys. 

"Anyhow! We'll start our class by talking about School Event that is approaching fast this year." Julia said clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. "Since we are going to do a play, I have decided that we will choose from the top three votes from last time."

"From what I lastly remember, they were- the tragedies of Macbeth, Hamlet, and Romeo and Juliet." Julia announced.

Suddenly Yoshihisa Hanna rose her hand and called "Sensei-!" 

"Ah, yes Yoshihisa-san?" Julia called. 

"Sensei, instead of doing the plays that were previously written in history, we should make our own play." 

'Oh come on! You guys are already staring in a novel-! What other play do you need to make?' 

"Well... it may be too time-consuming," Julia said scratching her head. 'Huh, why don't you make a play about the unruly students and the pitiful teacher or something?!'' 

"But we have about a month to prepare it Sensei!" Kanno Ayo said (Heroine's best friend.) "Instead of engaging in something that's boring, we should participate in more proactive team building activities to encourage our community." 

"Yeah... there is that..." Julia mumbled. 'Welp, I don't see anyone one of you being a community so nope.' 

"That's so right Sensei!" Utsumi Hiromi said as she stood up from her seat as well. "Our classroom already has a prestigious Detective Club, we can also start a prestigious Drama Club too." 

'Ugh... that' the problem... everyone will cause too much drama.' Julia cried inwardly T_T. 

Suddenly Igarashi Keith raised his hand and said: "Sensei-?" 

"Yes?" Julia said with a cold voice as she turned to face him. 

"I don't know what is the requirement for a play, but I also agree that we should take up roles based on what we are capable of." 

'Yeah, that's why I'll make you play the role of a devil.' 

"Of course," Julia smiled and said: "If you all can come with a qualified and eligible script to perform in front of our Head Directors within a week, we can do it. Or else..." 

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone called. 

***