Chapter Eight

SOMETHING WAS STRANGE. Unfortunately like the novel's events, nothing was progressing like it was supposed to be progressing. Even though Julia's life was already hell-like in the novel, the main cast of the novel was doing nothing. 

It turned out that the Male lead and the Second Male lead, Yoshida Toshiro and Nakashima Arima still haven't developed or had anything with the heroine, Yoshihisa Hanna, just yet. But Tsuchiya Mina, the villainess's best friend, was doing everything she could to make Yoshihisa's life hell. 

"I'll make you pay, Yoshihisa Hanna!" Tsuchiya and her minions yelled across the hall. To which Yoshihisa-Hanna paid no attention whatsoever. 

'Um... aren't you supposed to cower or have a wary atmosphere around yourself?' 

Yoshihisa was supposed to be the clumsiest, funny, weak, and stupid yet lovable main character of the novel. 

Yet, she seemed to be the most perfectionist, strong-willed, yet unruly and lovable. 

'As if some of her traits automatically disappeared.' 

Of course, the bakarina trait still remains. 

Yoshihisa still had no slightest clue that Tsuchiya Mina hates her, but instead, Yoshihisa gave Tsuchiya a thumbs-up across the hallway which was apparently a sign of deal? 

What the heck is wrong with you?! 

Julia was taking precautions. She had to control her class and be more strict with them. But still, all of her students would angrily snap at her. 

Julia even made periodical trips to the School Rooftops to see if Yoshihisa or any other student was being bullied. 

Almost a month had passed away since the novel had progressed. There should some interactions between the Male lead, the second male lead, and the heroine, right? Seems like there were none. They don't even make eye contact with each other! 

Julia was a cupid for the novel's romance. She loved the cute moments of the smart, cold, aloof male lead and the cute, clumsy, and unruly female lead. But none of that was happening! 

Instead, the exams came up. The teachers had said that the questions would be extra tough this year because the national standards for the curriculum had gotten higher. 

Julia was happy that the moment of the finale was about to come. This was the starting point of love between the leads. 

In the exams scene, the Male lead had scored the top of the class along with the Second Male lead. Sadly the Female lead had scored one of the lowest in the entire class. 

Unhappy about her grades and her parent's expectations, the female lead and the male lead have a date in the library. The Male lead tutors the female lead, and they have a comedic yet lovely moment with each other. 

Perfect! Not only was her student getting smart, but the love was also finally blooming. 

So When Julia opened to see the test results of her students her eyes were in shock: 

1st Place: Yoshihisa Hanna.

2nd Place:  Yoshida Toshiro

3rd Place: Nakashima Arima. 

...

...

'What the hell?' 

Julia doubled checked the answer sheets, ranking boards, the question papers, everything. She even went over to ask the other teachers from the staff to see if her eyes were working. 

'J-just how in the world-?' 

Heroine, Yoshihisa Hanna... just who are you? 

***