20

"So you want to have the swimming pool to the left or should I build it in the seven hundred square feet?" Vijay asked Padmanabh and Vrishali

"What do you suggest?" Vrishali asked Vijay.

"Hmm, I would suggest turning the whole backyard into a swimming pool area with some space leaving for hanging out. There is already a garden and the main hall will be turned into a sitting or common area," Vijay explained.

"Yes, that sounds better but try to divide the pool into two equal parts. Like put a divider kind in the middle, so it looks like side by side pool," Vrishali said.

"Why?" Vijay asked confused. Padmanabh looks at Vrishali. Harika rolls her eyes leaning against the pillar watching the surroundings.

"Some girls aren't comfortable swimming in the same pool as the boys. You don't know what kind of people step into the pool. It would be better if it is divided into two equal parts, that would make the girls have privacy while swimming in the private pool. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Vrishali said.

"I understand, then let's do like this then."

"You see this part, we will convert this whole backyard into two swimming pools. One is on the right, the middle part will be used as hanging out land and the left will be the private pool. These two pools face each other. The backyard is spacious, even with two pools you won't feel congested," Vijay explains Vrishali and Padmanabh.

Vijay draws his vision and plan on the paper to make them understand what he is saying.

"Sounds good, we can add the open bar near the entrance gate," Vrishali says.

"Yes, that's the plan."

"Aye, you should join the architecture department girl. You are good at it," Vijay complimented Vrishali genuinely.

He admired Vrishali's thoughts and how she shows her interest and dedication in the work. They have been planning about the changes and renovations for the last five days. Vrishali truly helped Padmanabh and Vijay.

Padmanabh smiled more to himself seeing the huge proud smile on Vrishali's face.

"Haha, I'm happy in my department," Vrishali replied and Vijay laughed.

"Now everything is settled, my team and I will start with the physical working from tomorrow," Vijay said.

"Are you two leaving now?" Vijay asked Padmanabh and Vrishali.

"Yes, gotta go home and get ready," Vrishali said.

"Why?"

"My cousin's engagement," Vrishali replied pushing her hair back.

"And you are here to discuss this?" Vijay asked amused.

"Yes, the engagement is in the afternoon and it's only seven now," Vrishali said.