10

Vrishali bites her lip as she gazes at the man sitting beside her

Vrishali bites her lip as she gazes at the man sitting beside her. He is reading the file as their driver drives them to their home.

Vrishali is excited to see the sujan rajmahal. Last night, she spoke with Hardik, Nandhini and Riddi. They informed her about how lucky she was that she got to live in sujan rajmahal.

It is one of the peaceful and beautiful small palaces. No one has entered the place as it is a very private property of Jaipur. She is wearing red kurtha and black leggings.

"You can visit your cousins and family. I know ma didn't allow you to meet them; here you can meet them," Padmanabh spoke, breaking the silence.

Vrishali turned her face as she watched him close the file. "Okay, can I invite them to sujan rajmahal?"

"If you feel happy and better, you can invite them anytime. You don't have to ask me for permission. Sujan rajmahal is your home too." He gave her a small smile, and she smiled back.

His humble words always make her feel giddy. Her crush on him is becoming much stronger than what she felt before.  Padmanabh believed her eyes were the most magnificent feature. He would never say no if she looked into his eyes.

He hasn't seen or spoken to her due to being busy with work. The rest of the ride is silent until they reach the Sujan Rajmahal, where Vrishali finally turns to look at Padmanabh. The car drove towards the main entrance through the huge gates that had opened. Vrishali observed the front garden as they passed the paved road.

"Wow! This is beautiful," she said while looking at the flower garden. She stepped out of the car and was immediately hit by the various floral scents."

She stands before the flower garden, her smile widening. Padmanabh is watching her from behind and smiles at her huge grin.

"It took me four years of special care to create this beautiful flower garden," Padmanabh said proudly.

"You took care of this garden?" Vrishali asked in surprise. "Hmm, yes. I always wanted to take care of this garden. The gardeners take care of it if I'm not present." Vrishali hummed. The house helpers had taken care of Vrishali's luggage. 

"I always wanted a personal garden, but we couldn't have one in New York," Vrishali said, reminiscing about her home. "We lived in a two-bedroom apartment, and having a garden is out of the question." 

"In the backyard, we usually grow vegetables, but one side of the garden is empty as we haven't thought of anything. Suppose you are willing to have a personal garden. You can use the backyard."

"Really? That's so cool." Padmanabh nodded. "We have a gardener, and he will help you with everything." 

"Okay."

"I will give you a home tour." Vrishali smiled and followed Padmanabh towards the main entrance. 

Vrishali observed the house's interior. "This hallway leads to the sitting room; from there, we can enter the living room." The hallway walls are adorned with traditional royal touch wallpapers, which add to the beauty of the space, along with a few antique pieces.