28

Padmanabh entered the flower shop, there were people who are buying the flowers and leaving

Padmanabh doesn't have any idea about flowers. He surely loved gardening and growing plants but he doesn't know what flowers he should give Vrishali.

Nor he knows what her favourite flowers are. When he texted her what flowers she wants, she replied back saying 'figure it out'

Now he is confused and lost. He looked around the nursery, there are too many flowers surrounding him. He looked at the man leaving with a flower bouquet. They are a mix of flowers.

"Should I get a mix of all flowers or?" He asked himself looking at the flowers.

He walked around the aisles looking at each and every flower. Twenty minutes passed and he is yet to choose.

"How may I help you son?" The owner of the nursery asked. She has been watching the man going through her nursery round in round.

She can clearly say he doesn't know anything about the flowers and it is his first time.

"Hmm, could you please suggest flowers?" Padmanabh asked the lady.

"You see young man, all these flowers have a symbol to them. For example, tulip's are given to those people with whom you have a deep love. Red rose for love, passion, beauty and courage. White rose for purity, innocence, silence and secrecy..."

The lady explained about the flowers and their symbol. Padmanabh listened to the lady attentively.

"So you tell me to whom you are going to give these flowers?" The lady asked.

"For my wife," Padmanabh said.

"Then go for purple tulip's or red roses" the lady suggested.

"Hmm, actually we are newly married and I want to tell her that she is my first love" Padmanabh's became shy when the lady chuckled patting Padmanabh's hand.

"I got you son, come with me" Padmanabh followed the lady.

"These are purple lilacs, they symbolise the beginning of a love or first love," the lady said.

"I will pack these flowers for you beautifully" the lady added. Padmanabh looked at the flowers and thought about it.

"No, I don't want you to pack the flowers," Padmanabh said.

"Pardon?"

"I will buy the plant. I don't want the flowers to die" Padmanabh said. The lady chuckled nodding her head.

"Arrange marriage?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I will give you my favourite plant, just wait minute here," the lady said going inside while Padmanabh waited.