22

"Kamma gani dadaji(grandpa)

"Kamma gani dadaji(grandpa)."
"Gani kamma."

"Kamma gani dadiji(grandma)."

"Gani kamma."

"Is everything okay Pacho? You wanted to talk about something important?" Falguni Singh asked looking at Padmanabh.

"Everything is good dadima (grandma), I wanted to talk about Vrishali," Padmanabh spoke serving the tea for his grandparents.

"Vrishali? Vrishali ko kya hua?" Falguni Singh asked in worry.

(What happened to Vrishali?)

"No dadima (grandma) Vrishali is good. You don't have to worry."

"Then what is the matter that you wanted to talk with us? Did you two fought?" Sawai Bhawani Singh asked.

"No, we didn't fight. I came here to tell that I want to send Vrishali to her parents home, to New York."

"If you didn't fight, what is the reason behind sending her to New York?" Sawai Bhawani Singh asked.

"Vrishali misses her family and college. She is taking online classes, I don't want her to miss her college life. She is still a kid, I believe that she has all rights to go to college. She don't have to stay here and finish her education online."

"I never denied you two, I want you two to agree on what I'm saying. Vrishali will be staying in New York till her graduation then she will be returning to India," Padmanabh spoke.

Falguni Singh looked at her husband Sawai Bhawani Singh. They shared a look before looking at Padmanabh.

"Are you going to live alone without Vrishali?" Falguni Singh asked.

"Yes dadima (grandma)."

"You want to send her to New York because you don't want her to miss her college life? No other reason behind sending her to New York?" Sawai Bhawani Singh asked.

"Yes dadasa (grandpa)."

"Hmm, Vrishali is a young and good lady. Even we don't want her to feel sad, if you want to send her then do as you wish but remember if I find out that you are sending her to New York because your mum wanted then I would disband you from entering here," Sawai Bhawani Singh spoke sternly.

"Thank you."

"Pacho, do you like Vrishali? We need to know if you like her or not," Falguni Singh asked. Padmanabh's ear turned pink as both the elders kept looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Hmm, yes I like Vrishali but I don't want to tell her yet," Padmanabh spoke with flushed cheeks. His grandparents chuckled nodding their heads.

"We respect your decisions," Sawai Bhawani Singh said.

"When is she leaving?" Falguni Singh asked.

"I didn't tell her, I will inform her. In these two days as her first semester exams are nearing," Padmanabh said.