33

Vrishali turns around in her sleep pulling her leg up hugging the pillow

Vrishali turns around in her sleep pulling her leg up hugging the pillow. Her eyebrows frown in annoyance as the alarms don't stop. Sighing she tries to open her eyes but she couldn't.

"Ugh." She opens her eyes and sits up looking at the sleeping Padmanabh beside her.

She feels bad for him as she took 75% of the bed while Padmanabh slept on 25% of the bed.

She stops all the alarm clocks and stands up to use the washroom. As soon as she keeps her feet down, she feels the pillows underneath.

"Must've thrown the pillows," she mutters walks to use the washroom. Sitting on the toilet seat, she pulls her hair into a messy bun and waits until she finishes her morning business.

Padmanabh turns on his right spreading his sore legs. Vrishali walks back into the room after brushing her teeth and washing her face.

"Padmanabh... Padmanabh... Wake up, we are going to be late. If you don't wake up," Vrishali said pulling and pushing Padmanabh.

That is the only way to wake Padmanabh, on the night of their dance they have been sleeping in the same room.

Vrishali took the initiative and asked him if she can sleep in his room. She feels good and peaceful that she is sleeping with him.

But she knew it's hard for Padmanabh as he has to adjust his sleeping position. Vrishali likes to roll over in sleep, she needs so much space to sleep comfortably.

"Padmanabh..." She yells pinching his arm.

Padmanabh groans pushing Vrishali's hand away. Vrishali makes a face looking at Padmanabh.

"Who would've thought that you are a heavy sleeper who doesn't like to wake up at all," Vrishali tells herself.

"If you don't wake up, I'm gonna... I'm gonna bite you." Padmanabh makes a sound pushing his head into the pillow.

Vrishali gets on the bed, falling on him. She observes his face as his eyelashes aren't that big. She touches her eyelashes and then his.

"Mine are big."

She touches his eyebrows before pinching his eyebrow making Padmanabh groan in pain and open his eyes.

"Why are you awake?" Padmanabh's voice came out husky as he closes his eyes again.

"No... No... We don't have time, we have to pack our luggage... Get up," Vrishali says opening his eyelids. She blew air making Padmanabh wake up.

"Brat..."

"I'm hungry now that I woke up," Vrishali said pinching Padmanabh's cheeks.

"Why are you pinching my cheeks?" Padmanabh asked a bit flushed as Vrishali's half body is laying on him while the other half is on the bed. They have become close but still, he turns shy to Vrishali's touch.