25

"Fuck!" Vrishali cursed after drowning down the shot

"Fuck!" Vrishali cursed after drowning down the shot. She picked the other and drowned it in one go. She took the lime slice and sucked on it.

"Damn, sexy!" Aryan said placing his hand on Vrishali's back.

"Move your hand man," Hailey said.

"Bitch, how come you turned so hot?" Aryan asked Vrishali. Vrishali chuckled shaking her head. The suntan worked well for her. She bobbed her head listening to the music as the house is on a swing.

"Met any chicks?" Aryan asked Michael who sat beside Hailey.

"Nah, the first years are yet to come. I don't see any new faces. I'm waiting for Belle to come" Michael replied.

"Let's go and dance sunny sun," Vrishali said pulling Aryan to the dance floor.

"Careful" she heard Hailey.

"Missed dancing and parties," Vrishali said wrapping her arms around Aryan.

"Haha, does your husband knows about this?" Aryan asked. Vrishali started moving her hips and Aryan followed her dance moves.

"Know about what?" Vrishali asked.

"That you love parties, taking shots and dancing till you pass out?"

"Nah, he never saw me like this nor I had a chance to go out."

"Why?"

"House parties aren't that common like here, even if they have I didn't make close friends. As you already knew I was got married into a royal family, stepping out of the palace wearing short clothes is a big no!"

Vrishali twirled around, "but I like your husband though. From what I heard from you, he sounds interesting and he worries about you so much"

Vrishali shook her head as the song changed. "Just think babe, he is a royal and knowing Indian customs and traditions usually the married couple live together they don't do a long-distance relationship. He is an open-minded person and thought about your youth enough to send you back to enjoy your college life"

"He adores you, you must've meant so much to him" Aryan added. Aryan is from Kerala, India. Aryan didn't open up about his sexuality to his parents.

"If he adored me he would've tried to start a relationship with me not send me away," Vrishali said remembering Diya Kumari's words.

"Babeeee, he is a closed up person. He is an introvert and you are an extrovert. You like him but you couldn't open up about your feelings and what do you expect from an introverted person? And honestly, I think he is not opening up because of your age gap. He earned respect from me when he gave importance to your life and aims"

Vrishali didn't say anything and Aryan didn't say anything after that knowing he answered the questions running in Vrishali's mind.

They danced forgetting about everything. Vrishali is having a fun time as she danced with Aryan, Hailey, Lexie, Michael and others.