32

Padmanabh looks at Vrishali who is busy admiring the beauty before her

Padmanabh looks at Vrishali who is busy admiring the beauty before her. While she admired the view, he admired her.

They have visited the Eiffel Tower on the day of their arrival. Padmanabh decided to take Vrishali on a date to the Eiffel Tower again.

"I have never thought I would be having a date here," Vrishali said dreamily looking at the city.

Vrishali was surprised when Padmanabh brought her on a date to Le Jules Verne. A restaurant on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.

Vrishali turned her gaze back to Padmanabh who is sitting opposite to her with his gaze fixed on her.

He dressed in a black dress shirt and black trousers. He tucked in the shirt and wore a long black coat.

Vrishali dressed in a black bodycon dress which she personally stitched. She wore a long black coat with her hair curled into beach waves.

"I hope you are happy," Padmanabh spoke as they waited for their food.

"Happy? I'm beyond happy! This is... I can't explain. Watching the city from here is surreal, the city is too pretty." Vrishali smiled and Padmanabh lost seeing her smile.

"Do you drink wine?" Padmanabh asked.

"Yes, and you?"

"I do, only on occasions," Padmanabh replied. The chef came with the server personally to meet Padmanabh.

"Good evening your Royal Highness."

"Good evening your Royal Highness," the chef greeted bowing his head in respect.

"I'm Frederic Anton. I hope you are having a lovely time," the chef introduced.

"Good evening, Mr Anton," Padmanabh spoke.

"Good evening Mr Anton. We are having a lovely time here," Vrishali spoke.

The server gently placed the food on the table. The chef picked the wine bottle and served the glasses.

"I will take my leave, Your Royal Highness and ma'am. Please enjoy your meal," the chef bowed his head before taking his leave.

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

Vrishali picked her glass and Padmanabh did the same. They clicked their glasses before taking a sip. Vrishali tasted the wine, the food and wine were paired by the chef. The chef personally prepared a menu for Padmanabh as he won't be eating meat.

"Hmm, I love the taste of this," Vrishali said looking at her wine.

"Yes," Padmanabh replied.

"Have you been here before?" Vrishali asked placing her wine glass down, picking her knife and fork.

"Yes, I have been here for a business breakfast."

"You know, my parents had their first date here. It was their first vacation and in this restaurant, my dad got to know that my mum was pregnant," Vrishali said. Vrishali's parent's marriage was also an arranged marriage. They had their first date after their marriage.