Chapter 23

Jordan's POV

 Today was the day that I will be hosting my Gadget ceremony, giving it a name and introduce it publicly. 

I walked down the stairs of my house, going to open the door for James.

Gisele also was walking behind me, so we could leave for the ceremony together. 

I opened the door, James was smiling like crazy holding a bouquet of flowers in hand. 

"Wait I need to take a picture," Gabby said coming down the stairs as well. 

"Not without me," Jerome said coming behind James

"You late" I can hear Gisele behind me hissing at Jerome.

"I am still here lady, jeez," He said smiling while fixing his tie.

I smiled at their bickering and took the bouquet of flowers from James, giving him a kiss.

"You look radiant," he said in my ears. 

"thank you, you not so bad yourself,"  I said blushing. I can't believe I still blush at his compliments after all this time. 

"No, I'll take the picture, get in there Gabby," Arielle said coming out the kitchen.

Gabby handed Arielle her phone and rush to our side. 

Jerome was next to Gisele. Gabby in the middle, James and me on the other side. 

"Say Cheese" 

We all smiled and Arielle took our picture. 

"Okay, let's go. Can't let the guest of Honor be late" Gisele said while pushing all of us out the door. 

"Be Safe" Arielle called out. 

James drove Gabby and I while Jerome took Gisele in his car. 

"I am so proud of you sis," Gabby said from the backseat. 

"Thank You" I smiled back at her. 

"Did you remember to invite your friends babe ?" I asked James as he drives with one hand on the wheel.

"I did babe," He said smiling and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it. 

We reached the ceremony location and the valet took our cars. 

"Thank You," James said while handing him something in his hand.  

I walked into the room and it was crowded. 

A lot of people came to my event. 

" You look beautiful Princess," my dad said as he coming to me with my stepmother at his side.

"Very adorable," my stepmother said as well, both of them embracing me in a three-way hug. 

I thank them as we started doing small talk and enjoying the scenery. Everything was exactly like I asked. 

Until I was pulled away by Christmas, 

"Here is your speech, you have to be ready in 5 minutes," She said handing me a folder and a box with my technology sample inside. 

We walked to the back of the stage, she fixed my face and made sure I was looking professional since I agreed to go Live on tv as I present my technology, I thank her, and waited until my dad finish his speech, 

" I just want to say that I am very proud of my daughter.  She has outgrown so much. Since she took over the company, she has done nothing but greatness. I know the company is in good hands and she will make decisions that only benefit the company as she sees fit. I am not just saying that because she is my daughter, okay maybe I am, but I love you, please give a round of applause to my daughter for Jordan Parker"