7.7

M.YG

What do you think you're gonna accomplish by this exactly?

"Who says I have to accomplish something?"

The guard beside him gave him a strange look when he spoke up out of nowhere. He answered with a tired look.

"Look, staying in that room for so long does things to your brain, alright? And I could really use the company."

Growing tired of us, are you?

"You know I could never grow tired of you-"

Suddenly the guard gave him a stern look. "Be quiet.", he said, annoyed, to which Yoongi only rolled his eyes.

You know, we really don't like that Namjoon guy. He doesn't seem genuine.

"Maybe he just has a hard time showing his feelings. I don't know, I'm just glad he's looking out for me. No one else seems to..."

Yoongi thought back on the night before when Namjoon had come to see him.

"I'm worried about you. No matter if the Government is good or even bad like you say, we gotta stay together, okay? We gotta have each other's backs. Just know you can always trust me to have yours, alright? Please trust me. You can always trust me."

And so he did. Trusted him.

Geez, thanks.

"You know what I mean".

They came to a stop in front of a big door. The guard pulled it open and shoved Yoongi inside.