012.

ʚ🧸ɞ♬ - GROUNDED"you'll grow (ooh, ooh,) once you are grounded grounded, grounded, grounded"

ʚ🧸ɞ
- GROUNDED
"you'll grow (ooh, ooh,)
once you are grounded
grounded, grounded, grounded"

MARCH 27th, 2021
selene king's kitchen
3:36 pm

"i have an idea!" selene announced proudly

currently, selene had faye as company in her kitchen. sitting down, selene's outburst caused faye to unhook her eyes from the phone and look up. selene approached carrying a bowl of fruit, finally settling it onto the island where faye was seated.

"excuse me?"

selene rolled her eyes and proceeded, "i have an idea for what we can do for spring break."

faye nodded in understanding before raising an eyebrow, "look i know you're kind of "comfortable" but i'm not made of money."

"oh hush, it's not gonna be that expensive. plus, if we get vinnie, brandon, and kara we will have a better chance of figuring out the money situation." selene decided

faye sat with the idea for a second. on one hand, getting away for break instead of being stuck in her room would be a breath of fresh air. but, getting contact of her mother, then asking for a trip along with some extra cash, wasn't exactly something she'd look forward to.

but, before faye could open her mouth in protest, selene interrupted her with a finger. a finger? yeah a finger. sitting inches away from faye's face wagging in a "no" motion.

"none of that."

faye flicked the finger out of her view, "none of what?"

"the doubt! look, at least think for a little longer. we have so many ways to work this out, i don't want you doubting it already when it's been a thought in your mind for two minutes!" faye scoffed, "sele-" but her friend gave her a look that told she wasn't having it, leaving her protests stuck in her throat.

even though faye hadn't said anything, selene froze and her previous hopeful face turned into something faye couldn't put her finger on.

"what?" faye asked curiously, selene looked her way and threw on a smile that didn't reach her eyes "uhm, i think my dads home?" she said as if it was a question.

jonathan king had to be one of the scariest men faye had ever encountered. not because he was mean or rude, in all honesty he didn't show enough of anything to know if he was an asshole. but, he carried himself as if he owned the world. in an intimidating aura that he was better than you, and regardless if he believed that, you would after being around him.