021.

[ 💌 ]

[ 5 YEARS LATER ]

[ 5 YEARS LATER ]

- KISS IT BETTER
"oh, tell me what you're willing to do?
kiss it, kiss it, better baby"

faye sat in her office of the company she could proudly call hers.

the company was growing steadily but surely. faye had never been so proud of something in her life. finally being able to help people through business.

still, she didn't have time to gawk at how much she loved her office today.

the day seemed to drag on forever. especially considering the fact that she needed to catch a flight.

the sound of continuous phone ringing didn't help her nerves, either.

"come on people, the phones won't answer themselves." she shouted from her desk.

after a few more rings she realized the call was coming from the desk right outside of her office.

she huffed a breath before heading out, "where's bianca?" she asked a nearby intern, they shrugged and faye made a mental note to scold bianca later.

faye picked up the phone, "hello?" the voice asked on the other side of the line.

"kara?"

kara laughed, "yes! i was just calling to ask bianca about your schedule,"

faye rolled her eyes, "you know i'm gonna be there, right? what's a wedding without the maid of honor."

"i know, i know. you just so caught up in work sometimes. i wanted to make sure bianca was taking care of you."

faye felt her heart clench. although her and kara were mere hours away, they'd both grown immensely in the last couple years.

faye let out a light hearted laugh, "i would be able to answer that if i knew where she was," kara laughed, too. "but i'll be there, okay? my flight leaves soon and i'm packed, just need to stop home after the office."

the line was quiet for a second, "alright. i love you, okay?"

"i can't believe how soft you've gotten, kara." faye gushed.

"oh fuck off," faye could hear the eye-roll from her friend.

"i love you, too!" she got out before the line cut dead.