015.

ʚ🧸ɞ♬ - FUBU"come take a break, (ooh)come take a break"

ʚ🧸ɞ
- FUBU
"come take a break, (ooh)
come take a break"

liked by kinghatepage and others milfluvbot please talk to me, we're almost to vegas and these niggas are all over the place

milfluvbot please talk to me, we're almost to vegas and these niggas are all over the place..

user15 You be discording?
↪️ milfluvbot ?
    ↪️ user18 Like when girls think it's there period but it's discord
        ↪️ milfluvbot DISCHARGE?2!;)&/?
            ↪️ user18 Oh Yeah 😅

user60 it's raining and i'm waiting for my mom to pick me up :((
↪️ milfluvbot oh ... try running between the raindrops maybe?
↪️ user2 YOUR DONE.

user9 so should i plan you and vinnie's wedding now or later 👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏼‍♂️
↪️ user6 watch her block you 😭
↪️ user9 nah that's my best friend ‼️

user90 Hey bestie, i love you but why are you so close with vinnie? Don't you care about Selene's feelings?
    ↪️ kinghatepage this is not the serve you thought it was 😕

user5 update on the girl you were talking about a while ago?
    ↪️ allidelmarco Hey 🙇🏻‍♀️
↪️ user9 don't be running in her comments like that??? are you insane???

view all comments

as faye continued to laugh at the atrocities taking place in her comment section, there's a sudden feel of her phone being snatched away.

"hey-" before the girl could finish her sentence she looked up and saw that they'd finally made it.

selene clapped her hands happily, "we're here!"

the others peered out of their seats just as excitedly. unlike selene, the rest of them had never been to vegas. and although to some it may not seem like a lot, for them, this was a city that introduced tons of new experiences for all of them. hopefully ones that would change their lives, somehow.

"how much further do we have to go to reach the airbnb?" vinnie asked as he finally detached his eyes from the window.

all of them had decided on a good enough airbnb. it was specious enough for the five of them even though there were only two bedrooms. one consisted of two twin beds that would be enough for two people, the other was a master suite, but there are still two long enough couches for whoever needs to take them.

kara looked at the gps before answering, "just a little over ten minutes, we have to get past the strip first."

three collective groans were heard after that statement, those belonging to vinnie, brandon, and faye.

"hey, it's not my fault!" kara defended with a scoff, "if anything, you should be grateful i drove your happy asses."

the three looked at each other before collectively semi-yelling "thank you kara!"

the annoyance on her face didn't go undetected as the three laughed, much to her dismay.

"wasn't that what you wanted? us to be grateful?" brandon asked with prominent sarcasm.

kara rolled her eyes and flipped him off, "just shut the fuck up till we get there. all of you, okay?"

nobody had time to answer as she used the hand that was flipping them off to turn up the radio.

the next part of the drive wasn't as difficult as they'd expected. they needed to get through the strip but luckily for them, the traffic wasn't as heavy as it could've been. it wasn't long before they passed it successfully and were nearing their destination.

selene had the keys to the house because as always, she felt the need to be in charge. as she pushed the door open and everyone got their items in successfully she began to talk.

"so, what are we gonna do about the sleeping arrangements?"

"i think faye should have the master bedroom." vine pointed out quickly, "cause, her birthday week and all."

nobody seemed to have any objections as they looked to her and she just shrugged.

"moving on, does that mean me and kara get the other room?" selene figured the boys wouldn't mind the couches, especially considering the fact that vinnie posed the idea of faye taking the room for herself, anyway.

brandon, however, didn't find this fair. "what? no way! can't we switch?"

vinnie nudged him slightly, "just let them take it, it's only a couple days. we'll be fine."

the other boy pouted, "promise?"

vinnie rolled his eyes at his friend's dramatics, "promise."

"don't you just love a good bromance?" kara joked as she squeezed brandon's cheek.

he smacked her hand away, "yeah whatever,"

——————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
thank you for 21k reads! this is so ass but i needed to make a chapter.. it's basically a filler but i'm kind of clear on what i want the next couple chapters to be. i'm gonna be honest i'm trying to wrap this shit up so i can focus on other books i wanna write. i want to make an original book so we'll see! anyway, please vote/interact <3