016.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)♬ - DEEP"'cause we're way too in love,  just to fuck and let go, 'cause we're way too involved,  just to cut and not call"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
- DEEP
"'cause we're way too in love,
just to fuck and let go, 'cause we're
way too involved, just to cut and not call"

APRIL 6th, 2021
8:11 pm
the airbnb

the past two days the group had spent doing as many things as possible. that wasn't an understatement, either. they'd been able to find tons of activity to occupy their time and there was never a dull moment.

currently, the group has been spending the past couple of hours getting prepared for dinner. the dinner being a reservation at some restaurant they found for faye's birthday. it honestly looked nice from the photos and faye had no idea how they were supposed to afford it, but that'd be something to worry about later.

as faye continued to get ready, there was a faint knock on the door she took residence in.

"come in,"

to her surprise, it's brandon.

"hey, i was wondering if you know how to lace shoes? my dads always did it for me and i asked vinnie but he's busy talking about something with selene."

faye rounds the corner, making her way out of the bathroom to come in contact with him.

"you're a grown ass teenage who doesn't know how to lace his own shoes?"

he laughs and sits on the bed, it's only seconds later that she does the same. faye puts her hand out and takes one shoe in her hand.

"yeah, it's pretty embarrassing." he shrugged "but i rarely untie my shoes."

faye just laughs, "follow along with the other shoe." he nods and as she begins to show him, a question sparks in her mind. "can i ask you something?"

"sure i guess,"

"what happened between vinnie and allison?"

brandon is quiet for a moment, "surprisingly, it's not that much. i still probably shouldn't tell you this, but i'll do it anyway." faye resists the urge to laugh at his lack of hesitance.

"vinnie and allison had dated for about two and a half years, from eighth grade to a bit into sophomore year. at that point it would seem like they were pretty serious about each other, and for vinnie, well he was head over heels." the girl nodded along, it's understandable.

"anyway, they were both of each other's firsts, everything. but as time went on allison started growing apart from vinnie, and he eventually found out that throughout the summer before sophomore year she'd been cheating on him with his cousin." as brandon concluded the confession, they'd finished lacing his shoes.