022.

[ 💒 ]

[ THE DAY OF KARA'S WEDDING ]

- LOVE GALORE
"love, love, love, love long as we got
love, love, love"

"does this dress make me look huge?" selene whined to brandon.

"i mean," he hesitated "you are pregnant."

the bride whipped around and gave him the most frightening death stare he'd ever seen.

"wrong answer brandon, wrong answer."

"i didn't mean it like that! i just think—"

the sound of the door opening interrupted whatever hole brandon was bound to dig himself deeper into. selene's breath hitched and she could only pray it wasn't kara.

luckily, faye's head popped in and selene was able to unclench every part of her body.

"it's just me," she giggled.

"thank the lord," the only man in the room muttered. "i need a break."

faye opened the door for exit and selene yelled out "you're supposed to be my man of honor!"

"i'll be back!"

faye laughed and shut the voice and everything else out with the door.

selene let her head drop back, "i'll forever be mad at kara for getting to ask you, first."

"ask me what?"

"to be her maid of honor," she extended a arm signaling she needed help.

faye helped the woman wobble over to the bed. they were currently in the room of the home they rented for the wedding. it was huge, definitely big enough to have both kara and selene as far from each other as possible.

"oh come on, you know i'm the maid of honor for both of you."

"nope," selene popped the "p" "that role was given to vinnie and brandon the minute kara betrayed me."

faye rolled her eyes, "you're so dramatic!"

faye looked at selene and the huge belly she was sporting.

both selene and kara wanted to have kids someday. only for them, they had to do it another way. neither of them were planning on being pregnant for the wedding. but, when the clinic informed them that the only way they'd be likely to find a donor would be as soon as possible, they jumped at the opportunity.

 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, vinnie hackerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara