013.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)♬ - BOUND 2"bound to fall in lovebound to fall in love (uh-huh, honey)"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
- BOUND 2
"bound to fall in love
bound to fall in love (uh-huh, honey)"

MARCH 31st, 2021
12:11 pm
school's courtyard

"it's bright as hell, why'd we sit out here anyway?" kara asked as she used a hand to shield her eyes and another to toss a chip in her mouth.

"didn't you say you didn't wanna sit inside?" brandon tried

"that's not the point." she scowled

selene interrupted the two with a loud sigh, "anyway, we need to figure out what we wanna do for spring break."

"what is it with you and spring break?" faye snapped adding a lot more negativity than intended

the teens seated at the table gave concerned looks before brandon decided to break the silence.

"who pissed in your cheerios?"

"gonna ignore faye's attitude and brandon's concerning question and move on." selene began, "basically, i don't wanna be home. so adding onto that point, vegas seems like our best option. it's not really that far. plus, next week is break and it's already pretty last minute so," she trailed off

"also won't it be faye's birthday week?" vinnie added while looking down at the bag of snacks in his hands.

once again, the table was sort of stunned by the input. selene, especially looked confused on how he knew. she herself hadn't even put it together like that.

"and how would you know?" selene finally asked

realizing his fuck up, the boy turned his attention more onto the group rather than his food. he cleared his throat before trying to pick up the pieces.

"well i mean, i'm sure she's mentioned it before. plus, i have her on instagram. those countdown calendar shits always let you know." he shrugged

kara's amusement was shown on her face, "sure. but how do we plan on paying for this?"

"does that mean you're leaning towards yes?" selene asked happily

"i guess, i don't really mind. even if we don't go i'll probably end up being around you people anyway." she admitted while pausing, "but we're underage. vegas is the kind of thing people do when they wanna get wasted."

selene smiled at kara's concern "i was waiting for someone to bring it up. but people take their kids to vegas all the time. a couple years ago my older sister took me and my nephews and it wasn't hard to find age appropriate things."