014.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ♬ - BLINDING LIGHTS"sin city's cold and empty (oh)no one's around to judge me (oh)"

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
- BLINDING LIGHTS
"sin city's cold and empty (oh)
no one's around to judge me (oh)"

APRIL 4th, 2021
5:21 am
outside faye heart's house

"can someone help me or what?" faye groaned while trying stuff her bag into the trunk of kara's suv

vinnie sighed and went to her side, "didn't kara specifically say to 'pack light'?" he asked seriously while putting a hand on the small of her back and using the other to push her bag back.

once the bag settled, with his help, she wiggled out of his grasp and rolled her eyes.

"i only brought two bags," the girl replied matter-of-factly

"yeah about that, you're gonna have to put the second one with you!" kara announced from the front seat

since faye's house was the last stop, everything was pretty much sorted. kara was driving because she didn't trust any of them with the car, selene was seated in the passenger seat since she insisted on being up front, brandon sat in the middle row beside him a cooler filled of food and drinks that should be enough for the ride. and in the back would be faye and vinnie, kara said it was because she knew how much faye liked the back row and vinnie didn't mind, but faye couldn't help but think it was to be funny.

"yeah, whatever!" faye called back, getting a thumbs up from kara she turned to vinnie "thanks,"

"no problem, do you-" the boy started in response before being cut off by another voice

"get your asses in the car!" brandon.

the two both simultaneously rolled their eyes before shutting the trunk and making their way to the side of the car.

getting everyone and everything sorted out in their correct seats for the last time, faye placed her "extra" bag in the middle of her and vinnie.

vinnie looked down at the bag, "can't you put it on the floor or something?"

"no, what if i need to grab something?"

"it would be right there, what do you mean?"

"i have all my important-"

brandon groaned and turned to the two, "it's too early for all this talking. leave the bag, don't. i don't care, just hush."

both vinnie and faye blinked at him, watching him turn back into his seat, they let their backs hit the seats without any further words.