Meeting the emperor!

'.......' = thinking
"......" = talking
'Abc...." = telepathic
/abc.../ = flashback

Ariana's pov

"Nanny.. nanny athy and ari want chocalate." We talk in sync.

"My sweet princess, you'd like some chocolate?"

"We want chocolate.this.... much"

"Do you like chocolate that much"

"We love chocolate. But we love nanny hanna too"

"Oh my!"

At the sound of a maid, the three of us flinch.

"Hanna, headmaid lilian told you not to give the princesses sweet as you please."

Oh no! My chocolate!!

Athy and I hurrily grash the maid dress hem and look at her with pleading eyes.

"Nanny ces, but athy and ari want chocolate.'

I see the maid's eyes shaking. A little more.

"Please..."

We hold out our hands and play our cuteness.

"Hah...."

Finally, the maid give in and give us chocolate.

"You can't tell lilian, ok?"

"Thank! Nanny"

We both kiss the maid's cheek.And run away.

"My!ces you come here to steal my thunder. That kiss was supposed to be mine."

"What..., what are you talkink about ?
I ...I'm not that kind of person!"

Time flew like water and now we are four years old.

The two maids who were quarreling before were hanna and ces. The strongest victims of our cuteness after lily.

Oh! and you know what? I found another fact I have in common with athy. It is liking sweets especially chocolate. When I first eat chocolate, it is so delious that I was speechless. In my previous life, I was prevented from eating sweets because of my illness.

"Where are you going, princesses?"

"To pick flowers..." athy answers.

"For lily" I follow up.

We always talking like this. We talk in sync if not we each talk half a sentence like just now. We know what the other will without telepathizing. Is this something called twin thing?

And you know, we have become extremely close after the confession of my love?? about a year ago.

/flashback/
Timeline - a year ago

"This.. for athy" I shyly tell and give athy a bouquet of roses. While athy was quietly staring at the roses, I was busy playing with my hands and stealing a gaze at her expression.

The other day, I found some roses in the back garden and make a bouquet secretly for athy. I read in webtoon that athy likes roses. Claude even build four rose garden for her.

'You know I've always wanted a older sister and thank you for being my sister.' I talk to her telepathically.

"Oh my! You've scrapes on your hand."

As lily mentions my hands, I look at and see my tiny palms covers in scrapes. I must have got when I removed the thorns from the roses. I quickly hide my hand behind my back and talk again.