Practicing Magic

"......." = talking
.......... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

I look around the surrounding. This is the green house. This works again. I sign in relief.

Currently, I'm practicing how to teleport by Myself. There is no one I could ask to teach me. Take lucas out of the list. I don't understand his teaching language. Daddy is very busy these days because of a certain event. So, I don't want to take his time either. There isn't any magician I know other than these two. So, what can I do but practice by myself.

This is the third time I teleport to the right place I imagine. Let's try one last time to make sure. I close my eyes and imagine the place I want to teleport. A few second later I open my eyes back.

A quiet atmosphere, the smell of paper, several books and bookshelves. This is the pulic library in the palace. I did it. Let's go back for now.

I turn my body and prepare to teleport back. Thud! Ouch! My head hit with something hard. Is it a bookshelf? I look at what I've been hit with while rubbing my forehead. Gasp!

Surprisely, it is a person I've been hit with not a bookshelf. And why does that person have to be Ijekiel? Ijekiel is looking at me with a surprised face then change his expression and said,

"Blessi......"

I quickly cover his mouth with my hands and look around. No one heard that, right? There are many high raking nobles here and if they notice a princess is here, I'll be a prey surround by predators. I don't believe myself enough to teleport in a moment notice yet.

I give a formal smile to the person who is dumbfound by the current situation. Ijekiel quickly notices my intention and nods his head. Only then, I move my hands away from his face.

My feet are numb because of tiptoeing too much. So I lost my balance and stumble a bit. Ijekeil being the gentle man he is, quickly supports me by holding my waist.

Wow! Isn't this situation look like a scene from a romance novel? In the quiet library, the male lead helps a girl from falling and fall in lov...wait! This isn't the time to admire the situation. I should quickly head back before more people notice me.

"Thank you and goodbye!"

I take a step back from ijekiel and teleport back. Then a hand suddenly grab me along with a familiar voice.

"Wait!"

But I'm in the middle of teleportation and my head couldn't think of what to do at that time. I arrive back at the green house along with.....

I quickly scan through ijekiel who suddenly grabs my hand and arrives along with me. But I couldn't care about his action as there is a more important fact in front of me.

"Ijekiel! Is any of your body parts missing?"

"Pardon?"

"Why did you suddenly grab my hands? What if only your hand teleport with me? Or only half of your body? Are you feeling unwell? Do you feel like some of your organs are missing?"

It'll be no surprise if something like that happened because this is my first time I teleport someone...no to be precise a living being along with me. Not to mention, I wasn't even prepare at that time. Waa... my heart is beating faster than normal because of this.

"Ptff..."

Huh? Are you laughing right now? When I'm this worried because of you? I glare at ijekiel who is currently covering his mouth while his shoulders are shaking.