My Fanfic Ideas

Reborn as an animal in WMMP

There was nothing special in my life. With good parents and siblings that are rich nor poor. There were no facts to be called the protagonist tragic past.

I who is a romance fantasy fan was not satisfied by that. I wait for days and nights for the Truck san to come. And he came.

When I knew that I'm going to be reborn. Wow! Will I become a villainess in a fantasy story? Or maybe a Princess! Or maybe an extra and then become a protagonist! Kyaa! I'm excited.

But then, all my expectations were crushed to the ground. Because.....

What kind of FL was born as an ANIMAL?!!!

Where is my romance fantasy life?! I'm going to report that Truck san to the Company. And I'll make him reborn as a monkey or pig!

Somehow, my life starts to change as time passed.

The Female lead that dotted on me more was the ML.

The Male lead somehow carried me with him even though he said I'm annoying.

The second Male lead with who I owed a debt.

What an enjoyable life.

If only,...I was an H.u.m.a.n.

. . . . . . . . . . .
How to survive in the game of 'Lovely Princess'

I fell asleep after I finished playing the game 'Lovely Princess'.

And when I woke up, I found myself becoming the ill-fated Princess in that Crazy game! And there isn't much time left until the game story start!

[System: If you succeed in one target character, you'll be able to make one wish. The game starts.]

How can win the favourites of those crazy jerks?!

Target Character One:
The Emperor Of Obelian: Claude De Alger Obelia.

Two:
The Crown Prince of Obelian: Arius De Alger Obelia.

Three:
The Tower of Magician: Lucas

Four:
The Duke of Alpheus: Ijekiel Alpheus

Five:
The Knight of the lone grey wolf: Name undecided.

Is Jennette the same angelic female lead as in the Game?

Will I be able to safely return to my world with my head still attached to my neck?

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Living as the sister of the Male Lead

Plot undecided. Currently, not sure whether I should write this. There are some chapters I wrote for fun but I haven't continued.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

(Photo does not belong to me)

How to live as the sister of the Tyrant Emperor (Lucas x Oc)

I died from Covid and get reborn as an Abandoned Princess.

I didn't know I was in the world of Manhwa until I accidentally met with 10 years old Claude.

I'm sure I died and didn't get a mention in the story. I'll use the FL ways to capture his heart and survive this hellish place.

But did I do too much?

"You love Noona much, right?"

"No, she loves her brother more."

The FL mother and father that is supposed to fall in love at first sight, are fighting over my love?

"You are the first to treat me like this."

And the Male lead who woke up from his sleep earlier than in the story is acting a little strange.

What is going to happen to me from now on?

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

If I got new ideas, I'll post them here.

Or if you have some ideas you want, you can write comments.