Character Information

I should've write this from the first but I wasn't able to as I was too focus in only writing the story.

As a sad news for my readers, I won't be able to updated any chapters todays. My today schedule is to rewrite all my mistakes and loop holes in my previous chapters, reread the webtoon, read the wmmp novel which I haven't finish yet, read many other webtoons to get more new ideas and I'll write oncoming parts of my story again.

Aren't I pretty busy today? I'll pay back my readers by updating more than 2 chapters tommorrow. And I'll also admit all my loop holes in my previous chapters. I want my readers who read my story by using their precious time to have satisfiction for reading my story.

Please enjoy my short character information.

As you've already know, this is the MC of my story

As you've already know, this is the MC of my story. I mostly write from her pov.

Name: Ariana De Alger Obelia

Hair: blonde hair like diana and athy

Eyes: Half light blue and pink Jewels

Personality: carefree, quiet (expect from people she extremely likes.)

Like: sweet, chocolate, animals, nature, quiet and peaceful place.

Dislike: annoying, being bored, staying inside too much(cause of her past life)

Her favourite character: athy ,claude ,ijekiel,
Supporting: lily and felix

Dislike: lucas(for no reason), roger alpheus(mister doggy), the villain duo.

Jennette: doesn't like nor dislike

Memento: I do what I like.

This is my divine animal, lucy

Do you like this cutie?
I use so many time to recolor blackie.

Some importance facts

-ari common sense is somewhat damage because she never went outside and interact with people in her past life.
-she never afraid claude from the first time they meet and able to look at him right in the eyes.
-after being reborn, ari somehow come to believe in fate (unable to change boating accient nor mana twisted and lucas liking athy)
-so she never expect ijekiel to like her even if ijekiel doesn't meet with athy in younger age.
-she just thought the reason why her heart pound when she see ijekiel is because of her weakness for beauty.
-and she didn't expect claude to love her the same as athy either.
-she will be naive when it come to love or her own feeling. How do you expect her to differentiate between simple love and romance when she has only read about that only in book? Even athy didn't even notice that she likes lucas.
-her mana is said to be pure, nature and high healing properties. (Mention)
-currectly having problem in controlling her huge mana.

............

I'm currectly trying my best. But if there is still loopholes, please forgive me considering my young 15 ages and lack of experience in writing.

Please give me more advices. I'll try my best in whatever ways I can.

See you tomorrow with more new chapters.