Detective Princess (part two)

"........" = talking
'.........'  = thoughts
........... = timeskip

Third person's pov

Ijekiel flipped through the paper which is written about the missing children. He is currently going to meet with Ariana to work on the case. 'Kiel!' Thinking about a certain princess brought a smile on Ijekiel's face. Suddenly the carriage stopped.

"My lord! I think there is a problem in front of the gate."

Some noises could be heard from the entrance of the palace as the coachman said.

"Please let me meet the emperor!"

"You can't do that."

"Don't be stubborn and go home."

Ijekiel looked outside of the carriage. Ijekiel recognized the girl with lemon hair and got out of the carriage immediately. When the guards noticed Ijekiel approaching them, they flinched.

"Lord Alpheus!"

The little girl turned back and looked at Ijekiel.

"What are you doing here?"

Hearing Ijekiel's voice, the girl runs over to him and yelled.

"Please help! My brother! Leon! Waa!"

Ijekiel tried to calm down the crying girl and the girl fainted in his arms.

"Please send a message to Princess Ariana!"

Ijekiel ordered the guard before getting into the carriage along with the fainted girl.

.................

"Isn't she the girl from the Count Preston's mansion?"

I hurriedly come here recieving the message. The sleeping girl in the bed is covered in many bruises and injures.

"I saw her in front of the gate asking to  meet with the emperor."

I raise a bow to what Ijekiel said.

"Why would she?"

"I wonder that too."

"Mmm...."

Hearing our voice, the girl groans and slowly open her eyes. She looks at me and Ijekiel in a dazed state.

"Leon!"

Then, she jolts up and yells something. She graps my hand who is beside her.

"Please save Leon! I beg of you!"

Ijekiel separated the girl from me and asked her calmly.

"What is your name?"

"It is Leona."

"And who is Leon? Is he your brother?"

The girl named Leona nods at ijekiel. I thought about the boy with lemon hair from last time.

"Did something happened to your brother?"

At my question, Leona hurriedly answered.

"A man suddenly took him somewhere. I saw that."

Ijekiel and I exchanges glances.

"Did you run away alone?"

Leona nods again with tearful eyes. Then Ijekiel asked her an importance fact.

"Can you call us what the man looks like? Then, we can find your brother."

"Really?"

She became cheerful and describes the kinapper while Ijekiel draws.

...................

"Ria, isn't this the black alley?"

Ijekiel worriedly asked looking at the surrounding. But I didn't answer him and just give a smile back. I reach in front of a certain door and open the door without knocking. Inside the room was men with big muscles and scar looking at us.

Ijekiel stands in front of me and covers me. But contray to his actions, a purple haired woman among the men run toward us shouting cheerfully.

"Kid!"

I glance over Ijekiel's shoulder and wave at her.

"Iris!"

Ijekiel looks at the two friendly woman with a confused look. I explain him.

"This is Kiel, my friend. Kiel, she is Iris, a mercanary."

"So why did you come here, kid?"

Iris being a quick wit person asked noticing my intention.

"I have a favor to ask. Do you know this man?"

I take out the picture of a man and asked. It is what Ijekiel drew from the description of Leona. Iris carefully looks at the picture and said.

"I know him but you have to pay the price for information."

"Of course."

..........................

"Is this the right place?"

"Yes, Princess."

Felix answered to my question. I look at the people with masks in front of us entering inside.

"Identity?"
"Here!"

There seems to be needed to comfirm our identity if we want to enter. But it's okay since I can just use invisible magic. The guards don't notice that we are standing here gor a while.

"You are really amazing, Ria."

"Of course, the princess is. But why are you calling her like that, Lord Ijekiel?"

"She gives me permission, Sir Felix."

When did these two get closed? I thought while getting inside. The inside is lit in dim light and every seats are placed neatly. People with masks chatting among themselves. In the center of all this was a stage which hasn't moved the curtains yet.

"To think there would be an auction house being held in Count Preston's territory. Do you think the Count is involved in this?"

I asked the two men beside me.

"We can't be sure yet."

"There is also a possibility that the Count ain't awared of this."

"Is that so?"

Well....we will know that after investigating the Count. But how can I find the kinapper among all these people with masks? Where I found the spot where he usually appears, I was going to alone. But daddy insisted that if I want to go, I should at least take Felix with me. Ijekiel also insisted that he will come along as well. Thus, we three are currently in the auction house.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's us begin our honorable Black moon! Today first items will be................"

"This is a boy with a rare lemon haired. This color can't be found anywhere. The price will be $$$$$$."

Well....well....isn't this illegal human trafficking? There are more than enough reasons yo imprison them.

"One of you should head back and inform the emperor about this."

The two opposed my suggestion immediately.

"I mean it'll be more easy to call the knights and caught all the people right now. And we can't inform the Count if we ain't sure whether he is invloved in this or not."

Ijekiel and Felix exchange glances. Ijekiel then said with a sign.

"I'll go."

He takes my hand and kisses the palm of my hand.

"I'll be back soon, Ria."

Is he using his looks to revenge me for making him go? Gaa... my heart!

"See you soon."

I teleport him back to the palace. I'm sure he can handle the rest.

"Princess, one man bought all the children. Shall we follow him?"

"Yes, let's go, Felix."