Building Up Agitation

There they were. Inside a restaurant where four high schoolers could be seen sitting around a table.

None had at least a hint of a giddily feeling inside them as each one had a reason for either their hothead or regretful mindset.

...

The two boys were pressuring Sakura at this point. They each were begging for Sakura to change her mind and let them in on the fun that Sakura and her friend was having. Y/n could see the discomfort look on her face as his teeth grits together while staring at the eyeless musicians in front of them.

One of his hands balled into a fist, a h/c boy obviously wasn't having it with their persistent aura as the boy steps forward. "You-"

"F-Fine..." it stopped Y/n in his tracks, he turns around to see Sakura in a regretting state. "Sakura?"

She puts her hands behind her, a small frown was upon her as she turns away from the two boys in front of her and her best friend. "You can... eat with us..."

Then she puffs her cheeks out, Y/n was baffled that she had given up so easily. "Sak-"

"Thank you, Sakura!" They both said with a grin on their faces. One of them then goes to Sakura and tries to lay a hand on her shoulder but Y/n stopped him.

"Leave her alone..." he snarls.

"Or what? You're going to beat my ass?"

"You're? It's 'will'..."

They were butting heads with each other but Sakura defuses the problem. "G-Guys... Just stop fighting and... let's just eat..." she protests as the redhead turns to her and his mood softens.

"Well... If it's for Sakura, then I will..." he glared back at the h/c who simply pump faked a punch and earned a measly flinch. Y/n starts to smile cockingly and leads Sakura towards FFC.

...

"Why are you here?"

One of the boys helped him out of his thoughts, an obvious look of annoyance on their faces as Y/n grits his teeth at them. "Why am I here? Maybe because I was hanging out with her before you guys came?" He answers back, followed by...

"Well... You can leave, you know..."

Y/n looks at the girl who was in a state of stress, he shakes his head. "Nah... I think I wanna hang out with... you guys..."

A dark aura was seen behind him, cringing at the sentence he made. The boys were fearful but tries to hide it to impress the girl. "Tch... Whatever..."

The atmosphere was dead, thanks to the newly rivalry being built between Y/n and a few boys sitting in front of him. Sakura was smiling nervously before she gets up from her seat. "Y/n... Can you bring me to pick something out to drink?"

"Yeah, su-"

"I'll come too!" One of the boys stood up as well with a smile. Not before Sakura protests as he eventually gives up and darts a glare at the boy. Y/n rolls his eyes and proceeds to walk with Sakura to the soda machine where she picked out a cup and starts to fill the cup with ice.

"...I don't like those boys..." Sakura heard the boy said while he picks out a cup from near the soda machine. "Hm?"

The boy sighs and repeats himself. "Those boys are just... annoying to me... I really dislike them..." he goes for to fill his cup up with d/c, a bit agitated at the spats he traded between the musicians he met.

Sakura stops filling her orange juice up and stays silent for a moment. Then, "...I don't like those boys either..."

It threw Y/n off, "Why'd you invite them then?" He asked as the girl shrugged, unsure. "I-I don't know... I don't like hurting people's feelings..."