M'lady

"Whoo... What a shower..." Y/n says softly as he was seen coming out of a shower room with a towel hanging around his waist.

The stench of the public bathroom where holds a number of toilets, showers, and sinks flooded his nose with the common smell of shampoo and piss.

Gray was the walls' theme as Y/n opened up his bag to reveal a set of clothes he brought in case him and his friend wanted to explore around the city.

Dragging from his legs to his chest was a few garments perfect for the day, his black fitted jeans slides up his legs while his white shirt hugged perfectly as a c/c flannel overlapped.

Buttons opened up to reveal his undershirt as he tops the fit with a pair of white on c/c sneakers and heads out.

As he gets out, he looks around the city. It wasn't as crowded as it was before but there was a good amount of people waiting around or walking to their destinations.

For now, Y/n wasn't trying to sightsee the people, he was looking for a girl that he hung out with earlier. He was glancing left to right, seeing if the girl had come out the locker room or not.

"G'day, ma'am..." a deep voice catches his attention, his eyes darts to the source as he sees a large man wearing a fedora who was talking to a girl.

At first, he just brushes it off. But when he sees the girl that he was introducing himself to, he sees an uncomfortable blondie who had a disgust look from her face.

She can probably smell the cheeto puffs on his soggy shirt...

He starts to laugh until he realized who the girl was as she spoke up. "I'm sorry but I'm waiting for someone..."

"Well it looks like he isn't here on time. Such an ungentleman-like man you're waiting for."

His eyes widens as Sakura was keeping her eyes on him, making sure the large nice guy wasn't gonna pull something on her. Y/n shakes his head and walks to them. "What is this, an NTR doujin? The hell is wrong with that man?" He says to himself as he gets closer and closer until he was next to Sakura.

"Excuse me, she's with me."

The man tilts his head with confusion. "Who are you?"

"Her boyfriend." He says it with confidence as he wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her close. He turns to her with a smile, one of his eyes winks as Sakura gets the memo and holds Y/n close. "So I think you should lay off before I make you." He glares at him.

It doesn't work as he just stands in front of them. "That is kind of too harsh to act around a girl."

Dude... Chivalry died in the fifteenth century...

"Oh shut up, you neckbeard!" He scolds him as he gets up into his face. "I do whatever it takes to protect my girl! So like I said before, get outta here or I'll kick the grease off your hair!" He growls more as he finally gets the message through his head and walks off, letting a breath out from his act.

"Thank you!~"

Pat!

Soon enough, he was out of his state of thought, a girl comes around and hugs his arm. He looks down to see Sakura who was glad that he managed to get to her before the man could do something rather rash or something more... forceful.

"It's not a problem, Sakura." He says with a smile on his face. She gets her face and body off his arm but her hands were still glued to him, "You ready to go to the mall now?" She asks as Y/n nods. "Yeah. Let's go!"

...

During the hour and a half they were together, fun was on the schedule as they went through many stores, shops, and other buildings they could find inside.