Hanging With Sakura

It was now the next day after Kazehaya High's first baseball game. Sunday was the listed day of the week as a boy waited at a fork in a road that lead to four different directions.

A meeting point and a break off path for him and his friend when they go and leave school as today wasn't the usual schedule for him.

Instead of wearing his usual uniform, he was wearing a plain white t-shirt as well as a pair of sneakers, a c/c baseball hat, and c/c fitted jeans to match the simple drip. A warm day beamed upon him as the clock had just struck its way to eleven in the morning.

By now his friend should be here, they agreed to meet at the exact location where Y/n hung out right now at eleven as he figured she was still getting ready and whatnot.

He waits longer, hoping that Sakura hasn't bailed out on the plan nor have forgotten about their little hangout.

That was until he hears a pair of walking footsteps approach him slowly, he looks up from his phone to reveal a blonde girl in an ordinary white long sleeve and a navy skirt. "Isn't that... your uniform?" Y/n points up and down as Sakura smiles. "I like it!~ It looks nice!~" she twirls around, he scoffs softly and playfully as the two head out to the city to hang around for a bit.

When they do, the first thing they went to first was to the arcade since they didn't have a chance to play some games from last time. They head in, exchange a few yen's for some tokens and played a few luck based games and some claw games.

Then, Sakura sees a punching bag that tests their strength, she smirks and grabs Y/n's hand while he was looking for a game to play. "Hey!" He nearly falls but catches up to her. They stop in front of the game as he sees what Sakura wanted. "So you wanna test your strength?"

"Mhm!~" she nods and inserts a token and a small bag comes down. Sakura took a step back and winds her arm up. She punches it with all of her might with some awkward technique and sees the number she had racked up. "Aww~... 135?"

"You gotta have strength and technique to get a higher score..."

Sakura looks at him with a sad exaggerating look. "So you're calling me weak?" she says before sniffling. It scared Y/n, there were people around him who was giving him death glares for making Sakura "cry" as he throws his hands on her shoulders. "N-No! That's not what I meant! Don't cry!"

"I'm just kidding!~" she starts to laugh now, Y/n was relieved and looked around his surroundings once more.

Everyone had a regretful look for being so harsh on him and pretends that they never see them. It made Y/n chuckle a bit from her act and the results around him as he smiles softly. "Alright... I think it's my turn..." he puts in his token as Sakura cheered him on. "You can do it, p/n!~"

"P/n?"

"It sounds cute!~" she giggles before he rolls his eyes and starts warming his arm up for the punch. And then...

Pow!

A hard punch as the bag flies back and watched as his score was rising up quickly and slowed down in the mid eight hundreds. "Damn..."

"Good job, Y/n-kun!~" he feels her hug him. There was a soft feeling pressing against his body as he starts to blush a bit. "Y-Yeah... Thank you..."

And from there, they explored for another game to play. Sakura still stuck onto Y/n as they played a few more claw games and luck based ones as the h/c eventually nabbed a teddy bear from the claw games. It made Sakura excited, hopping in place as the bear falls into a small container.

Y/n grabs it and presents it to her. "Here..." he offers it to her as she takes it gratefully. "Thank you!~" she says aa the two smiles happily to each other.