A Day in the Park

Saturday morning, a mighty fine day in fall as everyone wandered around and hanging out with their friends and family.

The sky was emitting a blue and white pattern, the weather was not humid, smiles on everyone's faces, it was a great day.

Especially this one boy who hung out near the entrance of a large park in Japan. His back leaned on the wall while a foot propped itself on the wall as well. A large bag sat beside him as he was looking through the texts he sent to someone earlier yesterday.

❤️~Sakura~❤️

Meet me at the large park
where all the tourists go to

Okay !!!

And wear something athletic

What counts as athletic????

Clothes that you use to play
sports

Such as ??

I'm not an expert for fashion
for girl sports but I think a pair
of gym shorts, a t-shirt, and
pair of running shoes

And grab some clothes to go to
the mall

In case we have time..

Okay! See you tomorrow!

😘

See you tomorrow, Sakura

Not even a simple good
night???

Youre so mean!!!!

🥺🥺🥺🥺

Good night, Sakura

Thank you! ☺️☺️

Good night Y/n-kun !!!!

😘

Your goodnight kiss to sleep
well!!!

Thanks

Good night~

Gn

He puts his phone back in his pocket and remembered how late she managed to text back. Even though he texted her immediately after he got home to tell her what she needs for today.

As for him, he had on a pair of shorts that ran high up to the middle of his thighs, a pair of running shoes as well, and a thin pullover. He also had two pairs of cleats inside his baseball bag as well in case the park didn't cut the grass earlier.

There were also baseball bats, gloves, and seven more baseballs that Y/n bought earlier today. He imagined that Sakura might be interested in hitting as well so he just brings out everything he needed that would be considered fun in baseball.

"Y/n-kun!~" He hears Sakura from far, he looks back up from his bag and sees her in such beauty from only athletic clothes.

She had a shirt that wasn't that tight but enough to... see her bust as well as black gym shorts and black and white running shoes. Her blonde hair stayed in the same hairstyle since it wouldn't be much of a problem as she wore a mint scrunchie to top off her look.