The Bar Opening

Chapter 8
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

You woke up the next morning and Dabi wasn't there. At work, your three friends greeted you, smothering you with hugs, kisses, and happy birthdays. Ikumi even shouted throughout the whole store that it was your birthday for everyone to hear. It was embarrassing having that kind of attention on you, but you knew she meant well. Her little outburst earned her "talk", from the manager from which she came out looking happy. You knew what she was like so you didn't question it.

After work which ended for you guys at 4, you head home. You were going to give yourself a little break before freshening up to go to the bar opening. Dabi still wasn't home which wasn't even surprising.

»»---------------------►

"Y/n, I swear to God. You're such an idiot!"

"Hold up. Ikumi, why are you yelling at me?"

"You seriously haven't found something to wear?"

"Ikumi, my clothes are literally hung up right there."

"What even is that?"

"Uhh....my outfit? I think it's nice."

"Well yeah... for church. I thought you said your family was rich. Where's your sense of style?"

"Not the dress. The outfit next to it."

"Oh... well try it on. I wanna see it.

You try on the outfit you picked out which earned you a "she looks nice", from Chizu and an "I like it", from Tokiko.

"Mmm... I mean... you look good..."

"But what?", you say knowing there was one.

"It's your birthday and that outfit is kind of casual", Ikumi says walking over to your closet. She begins pulling stuff out throwing them all over your room until she finally puts something together.

"You'll look so sexy in this. I'm telling you, you can never go wrong with leather. Here", she says handing you the clothes. "And when you're getting dressed, make sure you wear a thong. Or something with lace. You might get lucky tonight." She gave you a wink.

"Stop trying to corrupt the girl", Tokiko told Ikumi.

»»---------------------►

You showered and got changed in the bathroom. You wore a short, black leather skirt with a peach-colored top with your back out that showed lots of cleavage.

Outfit Check: