Halloween

Chapter 17
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

You send a message to Dabi to see where he was and waited about five minutes but got no answer.

It didn't help that you were in a completely unfamiliar street. You begin walking around hoping to find the direction you came from but to no avail.

Yep. I'm lost.

You turn around causing you to bump into a man in a costume. He was slim and had an average height. He had tousled blond hair, beautiful golden-brown eyes which lit up with the street lights, and red...wings?

He kinda looks like Pro Hero Hawks.

And it was. But you didn't know it at the time. You thought he was only cosplaying since it was Halloween and everyone was doing it.

Fuck. I'm staring.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's alright", was all he said before continuing to go his way.

Damn, he was hot...Okay now back to Dabi. I should text him again.

You texted Dabi once again and got no answer. It was the same when you called.

You look around and spot a store that looked like one you passed earlier. Trying to retrace your steps, you walk in that direction hoping to find Dabi. You walk a little further down where there was less commotion and stood in front of a store. In between the store you were by and the neighboring store, there was a small alley where you could hear two voices.

I know better than to go into alleys. Some shit is always happening to me there.

You were going to mind your business but one of the voices sounded just like Dabi's. You looked carefully trying to mask your presence and your suspicions were confirmed. It was Dabi and the man you had bumped into earlier.

Is he going this guy too?

But he didn't. You couldn't make out words, but it sounded like they were having a regular conversation. After a while, both heads turn in the direction you were standing. You weren't watching anymore but still stood in front of the building.

"You can come out now."

He can't be talking to me...

"Y/n, come here."

Shit, he is.

You poke your head out to see Dabi and the other man staring in your direction. The man says something to Dabi before flying off.

"Hold on... Did he just... fly?!" You run over to Dabi.

"He fucking flew. You saw that right?"

"I did."

"I bumped into him earlier. So it wasn't just a costume? His wings are actually fucking real. Now that I think about it, he did look a lot like Pro Hero Hawks."

You gasp. "Wait, was that really-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Dabi pinches your lips shut.