[24]

"As Good As They Get"
Pursuit Of Happiness Extended- Kid Cudi, Steve Aoki
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"As Good As They Get"Pursuit Of Happiness Extended- Kid Cudi, Steve Aoki❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexandra's head laid against her window as she stared at the sky. The sun was setting and it was pretty she thought.

The warm air entered her room from her other opened window.

She felt lonely in the big house, it had been a while since her mom had passed but she was still struggling with everything. She was doing better when she was with Rafe but she had broken up with him. Therefore everything hit her like a wave again, Rafe was a great distraction but now that it was over her mom being dead and her sister leaving felt raw again.

"Yo I don't think a party is what she needs."

Alexandra heard voices outside her window, her eyebrows furrowed, she stood up.

"Dude it's exactly what she needs, quit being pussy whipped." Another voice spoke, that one she immediately recognized as John B's.

She walked over to the window and saw her three best friends.

"I'm not-" JJ was cut off.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" She poked her head out.

Her eyes were a little puffy, JJ could immediately tell she had been crying.

"We got invited to a Kook party, which never happens, you coming?" John B looked up at her.

"You don't have to Lex, we can stay here and watch-" JJ started but was cut off by John B

"Dude shut the hell up. Al I think this could be good for you, let loose a little." John B looked up waiting for an answer.

"Okay, yeah sure. I'll be right down." She smiled small.

Alexa knew she should stay home, but the party would have the one thing that had been helping her, an immense amount of alcohol. She hadn't been diagnosed but she most definitely was an alcoholic which she didn't even think was possible for a teen but she was most definitely abusing her dads liquor cabinet.

She had her first beer a couple months back, and she loved how she could have fun and relax about everything.

She quickly changed her clothes to a mini dress and white sneakers. She let her hair down and drowned herself in perfume. She added a bit of make up to hide her sadness.

When she reappeared at the window, her friends started whisper yelling as they saw her throw one leg over the sill.

"Lex what the fuck are you doing?" JJ demanded softly knowing that they couldn't be heard by her dad or step mom.

"Liam is in the living room, I can't just leave." Alexandra explained now sitting on the window sill.

Her room wasn't too high off the ground, but she did live on the second floor.