[7]

"Plan"
        Armed And Dangerous- Juice WRLD
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

                                     "Plan"        Armed And Dangerous- Juice WRLD      ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Alexa had stayed with John B until Peterkins showed up and told her to go home.

"How does it look Al?" John B pointed at his face.

To the girl his face looked gross, his bruise was starting to turn other colors beside purple.

"Pretty busted I'm not gonna lie to you, it's not a good look Bookie." Alexa laughed softly.

She put out her fist which had turned purple over night. She showed the boy who in return grimaced and sucked in a sharp breath.

"Solid and don't call me that" John B nodded.

"Whatever and I went all in just for you."

"I'll pay it back one day." John B smiled at her.

She smiled at him before walking back outside, John B followed.

"You didn't pick JJ up?" John B asked while they sat outside on some of the beat up couches.

"I'm pissed at JJ, What he did was so stupid." Alexa rolled her eyes.

She was upset because she argued with drunk JJ as they dragged John B home the night before. She just wanted him to understand how careless what he did was.

"Yeah Perterkin is gonna probably be after him. Not the smartest choice." John B agreed, he watched her as she stared off into space. He comfortingly grabbed her non almost broken hand and put it in his.

"He'll be fine Al."

"Yeah cause juvie is such a pleasant place." she mumbled back

John B tried his best to just calm her.
The two were always like that. He used to have the biggest crush on Alexandra but now she was like his sister, his only bit of family he had.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Soon the rest of the crew showed up so they could discuss what to do next.

"Look I'm calling it off. Peterkin said she'll help me out with DCS if I stay out of the marsh" John B explained.

Alexa agreed with a slow nod.