[30]

"Believe"
Somebody To You- The Vamps
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Believe" Somebody To You- The Vamps ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexa stumbled inside looking for JJ. She tried to think of how to help him and a pretty bad idea came to mind, but it was better than JJ getting jumped for the 3rd time in 24 hours.

"Hi uhm I think someone who isn't supposed to be here is here. Follow me please." She slurred, grabbing the security mans wrist and started taking him around the area, looking for JJ.

"JJ?" She called out to him as if he were a lost puppy.

The security looked at her as if she was crazy but then she heard commotion in the bathroom.

"In here." She snapped her fingers towards the door for the man to see.

"You can't go-" the man started but Alexa was already inside.

He followed her and saw JJ in a headlock from Kelce.

"Gentleman." The security man flickered the lights to get their attention.

Kelce threw JJ towards Alexa who put her hands on his shoulders to keep him from trucking her.

"Hey." He greeted her, she smiled at him before glaring at Rafe.

"Is there a problem?" The man asked.

"No there isn't officer...actually there is, me I'm the problem, I'm in violation of all types of shit sir." JJ nodded softly

"He's the one I told you about." Alexa softly spoke nonchalantly to the man.

"Yeah you heard the lady, you should totally escort me out of here sir." JJ put his hands up as if the security guy had handcuffs.

The man roughly grabbed JJ, which Alexa didn't like.

"Fix your tie son, you're looking spiffy. You powerpuff girls have fun." JJ waved turning to look back at the group while being wrangled away.

"Hey Lex! You're looking really hot for a Pogue slut." Rafe called out in anger.

"Fuck" Alexa muttered somehow she was used to the constant slut shaming she endured. But JJ was most definitely not going to let it slide.

JJ didn't hesitate to lunge back towards Rafe. He almost full blown sprinted towards him. Somehow the security man lost grip.

Rafe knew exactly how to get under JJ's skin by calling her what only JJ would and by offending her. Both things pissed JJ off.

"Rafe do you think I'm afraid of you bro?" JJ pushed and shoved but the guard got him and started dragging him back.

Alexandra flipped off Rafe as he yelled more shit.

She followed behind as JJ kept making small comments.

"I think I was mistaken, I can probably take it from here." Alexandra tried getting the man to release JJ but he wasn't budging.