[35]

"The first who ever did."
Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
*mature content*

"You guys abandoned Kiara in the middle of the ocean? With Sarah!?" Alexa demanded as her friends tied off the hms pogue

"Yup we'll see them tomorrow morning." John B smiled at her.

"As in almost 24 hours? You do realize that gives Kiara more than enough time to murder her and hide the body?"

"Kie isn't going to murder her...I hope." John B swallowed as JJ greeted Alexa with a hug.

"Nate's waiting, we gotta go." Alexa gripped her car keys.

She had promised her brother that she would give him a ride to his science convention, which he had earned a spot in.

She handed JJ the keys, not wanting to drive herself.

JJ waked ahead of her and slowed down to a stop. He kept glancing back to her worriedly. Pope reached him and his eyes widened.

Alexas eyebrows knitted as she approached them. There was an unfamiliar car beside hers.

That's when she noticed the girl standing beside it. Her raven black hair, and similarity to Alexandra made it a no brainer. She looked a little fuller and tanner than she had 4 years before.

Alexandra's breath got caught in her throat.

"Hey Al, I thought I'd find you here." Laceys smooth, accented voice spoke with an unsure smile.

Alexandra stared at her for a long minute. The world was quiet for that minute.

"We're gonna be late." Alexandra muttered to JJ before grabbing the keys from his hands.

"Alejandra te esperas por favor!" Lacey begged her sister to wait.

But before she could get any closer Alexandra had marched to her car and locked herself in.

JJ followed as Lacey tried to talk to him, but JJ brushed her off.

"Lace if she wanted to talk to you she would. I can't make her stay." JJ mumbled before getting into the car.

Alexa handed him the keys. She watched Lacey tear up as JJ started the car.

"You okay?"

"Can we please just go?" Alexandra sighed.

JJ listened and pulled away from the chateau.

Alexa didn't know what to feel. Lace had left her. Abandoned her. It made transitioning from her mom to her dad so much harder. She felt relieved that her sister was alive and well but she she was angry, beyond angry at her. Lacey had four years text a Hi, or just send a letter yet she never did.