[1]

"Those Days"
Summertime In Paris- Jaden,WILLOW

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

The crew had decided to chill at a newly built home that none of them

The crew had decided to chill at a newly built home that none of them...except Alexa's dad could afford. They liked seeing the empty Kook homes, well they liked seeing the ridiculous things they considered home. They most of all liked the view from the high homes.

JJ playfully kicked Alexas feet as they sat side by side on the scaffolding.

"Will you quit it?" Alexa giggled softly causing JJ to smirk and do it again.

She rolled her eyes before leaning back on her hands, staring ahead, taking in the view.

"Hey J?" She softly before tilting her head towards him.

"Hmm?" He asked turning his head to look at her while taking a sip from his beer.

"Can I ask you something?" She sat up straight again.

"You're gonna ask anyways Lex." JJ laughed softly.

"True...Ok so does my mouth look weird? Like when I smile?" Alexa asked her best friend.

She wished she didn't care as much as she did for the way she looks. But ever since her dad forced her to be in beauty pageants, her whole perspective on herself had changed. Penelope liked pointing out all the bad in her, the night before she spent 30 minutes critiquing Alexa's dimples. Alexa acted like she didn't care but she did.

"Smile." JJ instructed.

Alexa smiled wide at him, causing JJ to slightly blush. He didn't understand why he blushed every time she smiled directly at him.

The girl wanted to smirk when she noticed his red cheeks but instead looked away.

"What are you talking about?" He asked incredulously.

"The lines right here, are they too big or too deep?" She pointed on her cheeks.

"Your dimples? Are you talking about your dimples"

"I guess so." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lex your dimples are adorable." He laughed softly squeezing her cheeks. She giggled before slapping his hand away. She blushed but quickly looked away at John B who had made his way onto the roof.

She decided to take JJ's word for it. Maybe Penelope was just a jealous bitch.

Alexa turned before laying her head in JJ's lap, and allowing her feet to lean against the top railing.

"How do you say... I love you in Spanish?" JJ asked looking down at the girl.

She was content with the shade he provided when she laid likes that.