[41]

"Vengeance"
Something In The Way- Nirvana
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Back at the Chateau, JJ and Alexa were dipping their feet in the hot tub as Kiara and Pope tested out the the winch

"John B pullin' a Houdini" JJ called out.

All of them hadn't heard from the boy in hours. They were due to move the gold soon.

"Speak of the devil." JJ spoke as John B came into view.

Alexa could immediately tell something was wrong. John B looked dark and upset. He looked different.

John B ignored them all and walked in to his house.

The Pogues all sent each other a look before following him inside.

John B was scourging every ounce of the house looking for something. He seemed so determined and upset.

Finally he decided to go look where JJ usually slept. As he ran his fingers through the couch bed he pulled out the piece of metal that had caused more problems than solved.
The gun.

"John B what do you need the gun for?" JJ immediately stepped up towards him causing Alexa to unwillingly wince.

When JJ tried placing his hands on him, John B grabbed him and pushed him down towards the bed. Alexa held her breath praying the gun wouldn't accidentally go off.

"What? Are you JJ now?" Pope tried to body block but was pushed aside harshly instead.

Alexa followed behind her friend who seemed to be in a frenzy.

"John B what happened?" Alexandra called out as he tried starting the bike.

Alexa found his frenzy hypocritical, considering less than 24 hours before John B was calling JJ insane.

"John B what the hell?!" Kiara yelled as she stood beside the other girl. John B revved the engine before stopping.

"Ward knows about the gold....He killed my dad." John B revealed.

The Pogues froze, their brains lagging to process what had been said to them.

The millions of thoughts they had, suddenly stopped as they watched John B leave.

Kiara was the first to follow him causing the rest to move.

"John B!" she screamed.

"Shit." Alexandra paced while trying to think. She gripped her hair.

It was a hard pill to swallow, John B had every right to be angry. Alexandra just wanted to understand how it had all gone down. How John B could've found out such a thing. She knew her friend still had hope that his dad would be found alive. She never thought John B was capable of murder but she was suddenly not feeling so sure.