[2]

"Problematic Queen"
         Girls in the Hood- Meg Thee Stallion
          ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

                  "Problematic Queen"          Girls in the Hood- Meg Thee Stallion           ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Alexa squinted as the sun shone in through a window hitting her eyes. She slightly sat up confused at the unfamiliar weight on her, but then quickly remembered she had slept on John B's pull out couch with Kie. Throughout the night Kie had somehow placed a leg over Alexa, cuddling into her. Alexa smiled softly before laying back down.

She liked sleeping with Kie, she liked the company and they would stay up for hours talking about the most random shit ever. Although most of the times it was to discuss how to save animals.

Alexas phone went off causing Kies eyes to flutter open.

"My bad Kie." Alexa whispered looking at the notification.

"You're fine." Kie yawned turning to grab her phone and Juul pen.

The crew had partied late last night, they had only been home for about 3 hours.

Alexa read the multiple texts over and over again debating what to say.

Doug:
Hey, missed you last night. Hope we can meet up today❤️

Doug:
Not cool for you to not answer me

Doug:
You can at least respond to my texts. Didn't know there were more important things.

Doug:
Alexa this isn't fucking funny. I'm gonna call your dad to make sure you're ok.

The girl rolled her eyes before gripping her hair. Her dad was gonna have it out for her when she got home.

There was some commotion in the hall before John B walked into the room.

"Morning guys." John B waved at the two.

He smiled at the sight of the two girls. He loved when his friends would keep him company. He hated how empty the chateau was without his dad.

"Hey" the two responded in unison.

Alexa got up, searching the bed for her own juul pen. She angrily moved bed sheets around as she was already irritated with Dougs texts.

She didn't know who he thought  he was but if he thought he could control her, he had me another thing coming. He had the wrong bitch for that.

She groaned when she still couldn't find her juul pen. She didn't feel like rolling up a blunt.

She sighed before turning towards John B in the kitchen.

"John B have you seen my juul?" She asked walking towards the kitchen.

"No I don't believe synthetic juice pens." The boy responded while grabbing some orange juice. The girl furrowed her eyebrows unimpressed with his comment.