zero

Hey! This is my first Peter Parker story, though I've read a lot and written a few other stories before.

I just wanted to give y'all some information before you read. (If you want to skim over it, the important stuff is bolded)

I know the correct way is to write Spider-Man, not Spiderman, for example. Same for HYDRA vs Hydra, FRIDAY vs Friday, etc. I tried to make sure I wrote them all correctly, but I may have missed a few.

The story will mostly be in Peter's POV unless otherwise stated. Although, there are some times where it becomes more of an omniscient POV and you can see other characters' thoughts/feelings.

This one's a little random, but Peter doesn't start out with the super-advanced suit that Tony gives him. He starts out with his homemade suit.

This is based on Tom Holland's Spider-Man, although it doesn't follow any of the movies.

There is a lot of potential triggers in this story. It gets pretty dark, so just be careful.

TW - Abuse, torture, violence, injuries/blood, kidnapping, shooting (briefly in chapter 1), panic/anxiety attacks, bullying, mentions of suicide/talk of suicide, language (Cap made me)

Also, there are a lot of things that I talk about that I don't actually have first-hand knowledge of, other than reading and researching about it. For example, I don't know a lot about PTSD or panic/anxiety attacks, so I researched it, but my info still may not be perfect. If I get something wrong or say something incorrect, please (politely) correct me!

I'll try to post once a week on Sundays. Anyway, here's the summary:

--🕷 --

Peter has never had a perfect life. Not even a very good one. It started with his parents, and then his uncle, and then his aunt. He missed them but knew it was his fault.

Then, he gets adopted, but they don't turn out to be exactly who they say they are. And when Peter is forced to get a new job, everything changes. But is it for the better?

--🕷 --

I'm so sorry, that summary is terrible. Lol but I don't want to give away too much.

That's all I have for you right now, so I hope you like the story! The first chapter will be posted on Sunday (8/1/21)!