000.

[𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬+𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭]

"Last night was crazy.." I said, "you've been stuck on this nigga for weeks I looked at manny and she passed me the blunt, "nah I'm straight" I got up from the couch going into the kitchen before checking my phone.

baldyy 🙄:

yo?.

Me:

wassup?

baldyy:

you still up for later?

Me:

Damn I js saw you last night and my legs still sore..

baldyy:

sorry about that amor te lo compensaré (I'll make it up to you) and.. no sex.. just us.. chillin?

'no sex.. then why link up.. what is he plannin'

Me:

Okay your place this time?

baldyy:

mala idea mami.. yk I have roommates..

Me:
we not fuckin this time are we? plus we always meet at my place.

baldyy:

alright, alright, just.. what're you gonna wear?.. send a pic

Me:

sent 1 attachment*

does it matter what I'm wearin?

baldyy:

hell yea I don't need them seeing whats mine

Me:

whatever baldy .

"we gotta watch layla and kai later on" manny groaned, "can you watch em?..", I asked, "if it's cause you meeting up wit connie fuck no, didn't he dick you down enough?", I rolled my eyes, "he said he wants to just chill.. I feel like he planning something tho..".

"Planning my ass, he got you on the wrong day, so tell him you unafuckinvailable at the moment"- he phone started ringing so I pulled up Instagram checkin the comments on my last post.

'1.2mill das crazy'

*new message from baldy*

baldyy:

can we just hang out at your place?

Me:

😒

baldyy:

por favor mami, I promise you can come over next time

Me:

It doesn't matter anyways I'm watching my niece and nephew later on..

baldyy:

then let's hang out now?

Me:

Okay...

I heard Manny scream and immediately looked at her, "She's so adorable" she was showing me a picture of a baby, "bitch stop screaming.. it's just a picture, I mean you and that white nigga can have one if y'all get together ig" I shrugged, "I don't think armin's ready for that, plus I'm 16 who the hell I look like getting pregnant at 16?-"

The front door unlocked and opened and seikanii came through the door, we stared at her for a few seconds and she threw up a peace sign, "damn y'all starin hard af" she laughed, she sat on the couch in between us and we gave her a big hug, "stfu we missed you das all you always be wit gio" manny  pushed her head playfully and gio came in with the twins.

"hey gio", I smiled I got up taking the twins in my arms, "wsp lil sis how you been? other then posting naked pics on insta" he put on that dad look and I scrunched up my face, "I got a bikini on gio calm down", "You know why I'm like this n/n, ion need you round here pregnant wit sum bum ass niggas baby, then he leave you wit all the dirty work you hear me?" he sounded serious and I nodded.

He kissed my forehead saying bye and left, "gio still on about alana leaving him with the twins.. he been depressed for a week" anii said, "makes sense.. I would be depressed if a nigga left me with kids" we looked at manny and she looked back at us, "what?", "Ik yo ass ain't talking you and armin don't use protection everytime, am I right?" I asked, she didn't say anything and Kai started crying.

-- 9:23

I got the twins to sleep, and seikanii went downstairs to her room, "You ain't tired?" I asked Manny, "you must be havin sb over, is it connie?", "Bitch just go downstairs, I'll order food" she hopped up immediately going upstairs.

The ring went off and I saw connie dumbass in the camera, I chuckled before opening the door, "hola hermosa" he smirked grabbing my waist, "hey baldy", I pecked his lips before taking him up to my room, he closed the door behind him laying on the bed next to me, "is seikanii here?" He asked and I nodded yawning, "Look at my princesa all tired.." he kissed my neck softly making my body relax.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it, you rest.." he kissed my cheek opening the door, "connie?" seikanii yawned, "hey anii, your sisters tryna sleep wsp?", "I was gonna talk to n/n abt it but since you here can we talk downstairs?..", "¿problemas con las chicas? (girl problems?)" he said and she nodded.

I heard my door close and I smiled to myself before falling asleep.