011.

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲 + 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞]

"Are you sure you guys can watch him.." manny asked, "manny.. he'll be fine.. just go out and have fun.. me and connie will watch him..".. she hesitated for a second before sighing, "okay but y'all better not be fuckin on the job..", "ew..", I looked at connie before throwing a pillow at him, "nena, estoy bromeando, lo siento (babe I'm kidding.. I'm sorry)"..

"We won't be doing anything.. now gooo" I pushed her out the door closing and locking it behind her, I saw connie holding (b/n).. I smiled to myself before sitting down next to him . (bro what should I name they baby?) I'ma just say (b/n) for babies name)

"Have you.. ever thought about kids.." I asked, "With you hell yeah.." he smiled.

-- a few hours later

(B/n) was asleep so connie and I decided to watch a movie, I looked over and connie was on his phone.. he was texting someone, "hey..", he didn't look at me or respond, "con"- "what?", I rolled my eyes getting up from the bed, "leave connie", "you serious?" He asked, "Do it look like I'm joking? Your doing it again.. the same shit you promised me you wouldn't do.. and my dumbass believed you.. countless fucking times..", "if that's what you want" he shrugged before getting up and leaving.. he didn't argue.. he just.. left..

-- The next morning

"Y'all are toxic.. honestly.. and you have to admit that n/n.." lexi said, "in all seriousness.. I think you need to leave him be.. someone who cares about you is gon bring you peace.. he brings you peace then ruins it.. that ain't love sis..", "Ik..." I mumbled, "hey.. I'm going to Connie's..." I looked at seikanii, "Okay be safe" manny smiled before anii left.

"Anyways lynn's right y'all toxic.. conni clearly thinks he can take advantage of you.. and your proving him right everytime u take him back.."-, "But I love him lex.. nothing will stop me from feeling that way... I know I'm dumb for takin him back.. but...I just can't let him go..." I admitted.

"And that's fine n/n.. but he doesn't love you... If he did he would've changed.."

(Pt two I'm writing.. in cramping lol so I didn't wanna finish).

 in cramping lol so I didn't wanna finish)