014. pt 2

[𝟮𝟮+ 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝘁 𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲]

(Side note: I might not end sneaky link so soon I kinda like how it's going but I'ma think about it, lemme know what yall think💓)

FAMILY DINNER | 6:09 PM

I was feeling a little nervous, because my family knows everything Connie did and he made it to the bad side.. but hopefully things would work out, Armin pulled into my mom's driveway, she wanted to host the dinner this time for whatever reason.

Armin kissed Manny on the cheek before getting the stroller and mykal out the car, "Hey.. everything's gonna be okay.. even if they still hate me after this.. I'll have to just work my way to getting their trust back" he said, I nodded and he pecked my lips, "Y'all cute I guess..." Manny mumbled and she got out the car.

--

"Y/n.. Manny I just wanted to apologize.. you had every right to be upset that day"- I hugged Jermaine telling him I forgave him and I was sorry for everything I said.

"I'm glad you guys made up" my mom came downstairs with jj in her arms, "hey ma.. and look at jj" I side hugged her and held jj in my arms, my mom looked at Connie realizing he was here and she kept her same sweet expression, "Come here connie I haven't seen you in awhile", Connie had a small smile on his face as she pulled him to a hug, "I'm glad your back.. I just hope you're here to stay" she said, "Yes mam that's the plan",  Manny and armin came in and my mom basically stole mykal from lynn, "dang I don't even get a hug" she pouted, my mom ignored her and and they went into the living room, "your dad and.. laine should be here in maybe less then an hour, so get comfortable" my mom said.

I sat at the bar in the kitchen getting on my phone and Connie went to go talk to armin, "something's on your mind n/n is about.. yk" she said I nodded and she smiled, "I was nervous when I told you.. and gio.. and then everybody else.. but I got through it and ik you can too", "thanks lyn.." I smiled.

My mom opened the door for someone and I saw it was seikanii, she looked at me running up to hug me, "I missed you" I said, "I missed you too n/n"..

(what anii looks like ^^)

She went over tackling Connie and they started wrestling, "y'all stop playing rough in my living room before you break sum my mom said, they apologized and stopped playing around.

Lexi texted me telling me her and Eren were coming over and I told them that was fine..

1 HOUR LATER..

Everyone got here including laine and pops and it was semi awkward, the food was so good tho.. my mom cleared he throat and smiled, "So.. I called this dinner because our family seems like its growing everyday.. and I want us all to be happy..", I looked at my dad and he kept glaring at Connie, "Y/n you also had something to say" Lynn said, I looked at her and then at Connie and he held my hand, "I wanted to tell y'all.. that I'm pregnant.", My mom, Jermaine, and laine along with everybody else looked happy, my dad.. had no reaction, "Mi bebé está creciendo.. (my baby is growing up)" laine smiled, "I'm so.. happy for you both.. you'll make amazing parents" my mom said, I smiled but my dad's reaction wasn't the one I was looking for...

(ITS BEEN A THOUSAND YEARS YALL BUT IMA MAKE ANOTHER PART I JUST NEEDED TO DROP A CH) ❤️❤️