011. pt 2

[𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 + 𝐝𝐨𝐣𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭]

Connies POV

"Honestly.. it's your fault con.. if you would just stay loyal you wouldn't be going through this every 2 weeks", I looked at Sasha and she shrugged, "I mean she's right, you cheat on her every chance you get.. you must not love her if you keep doing this shit" ymir said.

"I do love her..", "well we can't tell and if you really love her why you do you keep going back to your ex? What does your ex have that she doesn't?", "Nothing.. ash has nothing on her..", "I'm glad you realized that.. but it's probably too late conwell, if you try apologizing again she's gonna think your lying, but then again.. who knows your 'charm' might actually work again and she'll take you back..", ignoring ymir I started thinking of things u could do to get her back..

Y/n's POV • 9:55 pm

"Your mom talks about you girls a lot" Jermaine said, jermaine is the nigga that got our momma knocked up knowing good and fucking well she was married.. then again it's not just his fault it's also hers.. but why come in and ruin our family like that?

I didn't respond to him and neither did manny, she was too busy feeding mykal anyways

(SIDE NOTE: (b/n) is mykal, ty for the person that commented giving me the name preciate it <3)

"Look girls.. I know.. it's weird having someone else in your life.. but, things change.. not everything will stay perfect forever..", "Things would've stayed perfect if this nigga didn't take advantage of you ma, you didn't do shit wrong, you were drunk, a drunk married woman and he knew that, it's his fault for getting you pregnant, and it's yours for accepting him like he family, he is not my family", I got up from the table and Manny quickly grabbed everything following after me saying bye.

"You really pissed off aren't you..", "No shit lynn.. its just.. he ruined our family... Don't get me wrong I love laine.. a lot.. but.. high school sweethearts..? Mom and pops had been together since the 9th grade lynn..", "I know your mad.. and I'm a lil mad too.. but it's done.. plus.. doesn't pops look happy?.. and believe it or not mae is happy too..that's really the only thing that matters.. isn't it?", She asked..

 isn't it?", She asked

(The crib^^)

Manny and I pulled up to the house seeing every light was off and we knew anii and lexi could not have been asleep..

I unlocked the door walking inside turning on the lights with Manny behind me..

"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!", Jean, Armin, Eren, Sasha, ymir, krista, gio, and tia?, Tia came over giving me a big hug, "it's been awhile cuzzo.. but I wanted to come for your 18th birthday.. gio payed for my flight down here..".. "Cause your ass too cheap", she flicked him off and he laughed.

*doorbell*

"Um.. I wonder who that could be.." Eren said... I opened the door and it was Connie... "Feliz cumpleaños, preciosa (happy birthday beautiful..) he handed me a present and told me he wanted to talk.. Manny handed mykal to sasha pushing me out the door with connie..

--

The drive was silent.. I sat there with the present in my lap staring at it thinking about what was inside.. the car stopped and I looked outside seeing we were at the docks.. "Open it..", I started opening the present seeing there were two books both for photos.. he had pictures of literally everytime we spent together in one book... I flipped through the pages not realizing I had a smile on my face.

"The reason why there's two.. is because... I wanna make more memories...", I looked at him and he held my hand, "Im sorry I hurt you... I only hurt you to stop from you hurting me.. and ik that sounds fucked up.. and I'm sorry-", I kissed him shutting him up.. and he slowly kissed me back.

His phone started ringing, and he sighed, "si? .. estoy un poco ocupado en este momento hombre .. que es? ", He looked at me before hanging up the phone, "Sorry about that..  my cousin needs me at the shop.." I nodded and it was silent for second, "wanna come with me.?",  "Sure.." I said.

--

"Who's this con", "Uh.. y/n..", "Nice to finally meet you, I'm rico", I nodded, "Yk his ass talks about you a lot.. I beat his ass for fucking up wit u..",we're good now" I said, connie looked at me before putting his arm around my waist, "don't fuck up again" Rico said.

-- 12:23 am

I felt soft kisses on my neck and I shuffled a little bit, "despierta hermosa, 'wake up beautiful' I gotta get you home..", "can you sleep over.." I mumbled.. "Of course.."..

(811 WORDS BOT INCLUDING THIS.. but tyyy for the reads and.. trash chapter ikk, anyways I'm behind in school so 🤪 that's great.. but see y'all next chapter ❤️)