003.

[𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰+𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐥𝐝]

The next day i told connie he was coming over to the family dinner and he seemed way too excited.

"Yea you've met manny and seikanii but.. you ain't met my momma, pops and even gio.. yea you saw him yesterday but.. be prepared.." I told him, "Tengo este bebe (I got this baby) don't worry about me" 'okay then..'

(The fit)

(The fit)

""Yo why you and Manny take forever to get ready?" Sekanii groaned, "Because unlike you we don't wanna go lookin homeless", "the baddest bitch has arrived bow down hoe", I turned around and manny posed, "you look cute I see u lynn".

"You do too n/n, and why u look homeless anii?", "vete a la mierda (fuck you)", "love you too lil sis" Manny blew a kiss and anii moved out the way.

-- 5:23 pm

When we arrived at the house my mom wasn't even there at the time but my dad was, "Hey pops" I gave him a hug and he hugged me back, "Look at you growing up, I can't believe it, you and your sisters" (idk how dad's are supposed to act cause I don't have one lmao) , he didn't look as happy.. something just felt off, "You okay dad?" Anii asked, that's when the whole atmosphere changed it was a lil tense, "Well talk about it later.. anyways who's this", connie started talking to my dad and I left because Ian wanna hear that shit..

The door opened and it was 'alana?'.. we made eye contact and I flicked her off, she did the same but quickly fixed herself before gio came in with the twins.

"So I see you have a boyfriend.. good for you" Alana said, I didn't say anything and gio sat next to her, "Can yall pretend y'all ain't got issues for today?", "If she don't say nothing it won't be any issues.."-

--

Connie came back a few minutes later, looking too happy, "How did the talk go?.." I asked, "Good.. he likes me" he smiled, "I chuckled shaking my head and he put his arm around me.

"Have I ever I told you how sexy you are?", "Yes everyday since we've met baldy", "Y'all cute or whatever.." Manny teased, she sat on armin's lap and I rolled my eyes, "Has momma got here yet?" I asked and she shook her head, "How she requested a family dinner but ain't even here.."-

The front door closed and I turned around to see my mom and she was pregnant??

"Oh hey girls" she smiled, but I could tell it was fake.. "What's going on between y'all" Gio said, "We'll talk about it.. when we go out okay?" 'What the hell is happening rn..'.

-- At the restaurant

We ordered our food and everyone was eating silently.. it was so awkward.. my phone vibrates in my lap and I saw that Manny made a gc.

~the gc~

Manny:

I don't like this...

Me:

right.. it's too quiet

Gio:

This ain't finna end well.. and did y'all kno abt ma?

Manny:

Nah.. not even pops said anything..

Seikanii:

Do you think they getting divorced... ?

I looked over at seikanii and she look kinda upset.. and the way shit is looking rn anything could happen.

"We're getting a divorce..", it stayed silent for a mine before my mom started talking again, "You guys see I'm pregnant.. but it's not your dad's... I messed up.. and I'm sorry..".. she started crying and everyone stayed quiet.. "The waiter put the check on the table, connie paid for seikanii and I, and we headed to the car waiting for manny and armin.

Connie put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him, "¿Estás bien nena? (you okay babe)" I shrugged and looked out the window my mom was crying and yelling at my dad and manny was crying too.. I didn't really get it.. they were always okay.. highschool sweethearts.. the perfect couple..

A few minutes later manny and armin came back, and we headed home, nobody said anything to each other and we all went to our rooms.

// bye asf .. making ch 3 pt 2 .\\ :))

\\ :))