006.

[𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞+𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐡]

"Bitch what", "I think.. I'm pregnant.." Manny mumbled, I looked at Armin and he looked away immediately, "Please don't be mad..", "I'm not mad lynn.. it's just.. you 16..  it's gonna be harder for you now.." I said, "I know..", I looked at armin again and his face turned red, "It's my fault y/n don't look at armin... he always had protection.. I just told him we didn't need it..", "I swear you dumb as hell sometimes.."..

"Huh? pregnant.. damn.. how tf he beat me too it.." Connie asked, "Didn't you like use y/n twice?" Ymir said, "hey that shits the past plus I apologized and she forgave me..", "dont make me regret it connie.." I mumbled, "what're you gonna tell pops.." seikanii asked, "who tf said I was gonna tell him yet.. and I said I think I'm pregnant.. I need to take a test.."

--

"Manny wtf dawg" gio said, "Please don't me mad.." gio mugged armin but looked back at Manny, "I see where u get it from.." eren whispered, "Ian mad but.. its hard when you got kids at a young age, especially if you in it alone", "But I'm not.. armin wouldn't do that to me..", "And how the hell you know? Lana said the same shit but look" he pointed and my neice and nephew that were asleep peacefully, gio wanted to talk to Manny and armin alone so connie, eren and I headed out.

"You and gio are terrifying" Connie chuckled, "haha" I said..

*Incoming call from ness ღ*

me: "yoo nessie it's been a min.. wsp?"

ness: "frrrll but nmm, I'm with Reiner and Lexi rn.. well Reiner drunk asf.. wanna pass by orr.."

me: "uh.."

I looked at connie and he was gripping the wheel.

ness: "what happened to you and reiner anyways?"

me: "I'll tell you about it eventually.."

I hung up the phone and it got real quiet..

"Why the hell are you two so quiet? Is it because-", "Reiner is my ex eren.. and some shit happened in your relationship..", "Lemme see your phone n/n" Connie asked, "uh okay.." I gave Connie my phone and he started texting someone, he hit send and gave my phone back, "Connie why'd you ask nessa for the location?", "So I can talk to reiner if course" he said.

"Connie don't-.", "Why not, stop acting like shit is okay, he should be in fucking jail" connie grunted, "I'm confused....", Eren said, "Reiner raped her and in the only one that knows, so he gets to walk around like nothing fucking happened" I looked at connie and Eren sat back in his seat, "Really connie".. he didn't say anything or look at me he just kept driving.

(Part 2?) Yeaaa ig soo cause I wanted to out something out there enjoy ! 🧚🏼‍♀️//