004.

[𝐨𝐭𝐰+𝐣𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐣]

It's been a few months since I've seen or spoke to connie, I haven't even really had the time to think about him because of school.

"Yo you good?.." I turned around to see the new girl ymir, "Uh yea.. just thinkin about something..", "It's a guy isn't it?" She smirked, "Ian gon lie.. it is..", "what's his name?", "Connie", she was about to say something until the bell rung, "here" I gave her my number before leaving the classroom.

-- 7:07 pm

"So Chinese or pizza?" Manny asked, "Chinese" we said simultaneously (that gave me a stroke tryna spell it 😐😭).

"Oh um also.. armin said eren's throwing a party tonight at 9.. if you wanna come..", "sure..", "You know.. connie might be there" she said, "I nodded in response and she smiled, "okay then".

When the food got here I was the first one to start eating, "such a fatass..", "what was that anii u got sumn to say?" I asked, "no..", I rolled my eyes and continued eating, "What if connie's there you just gonna ignore him" manny said, "yep", manny and anii started laughing outta nowhere, "tf is funny?", "you, you're funny n/n.. you know when you see this nigga that heartbeat gon come back", "Shut up.." I mumbled.

-- 9:05 pm

"n/n hurry tf up!", "I'm coming!" I put on some lip gloss and checked myself in the mirror one last time.

(Hair)

(Fit-change if u want)

-- The party

As soon as we got there manny went off to find Armin.. 'no sign of connie was good I could relax..', "yoo you came!" Eren said he picked me up spinning me around, "I haven't heard Connie goin on about you in awhile, what happened?"

'he really let me go?..', "Nothing really.. we just stopped talking I guess..", "that's weird.. anyways I'ma go find jean see you later", I nodded as he walked away, I decided to walk around the house seeing where I could find some food, "Let's gooo" I noticed the kitchen was filled with people they were all crowded around the table.

I walked up to the crowd seeing connie downing some shots, a girl with brown hair was behind him cheering him on, we made eye contact for a second before I started walking away, I felt someone pull me into a room and I saw it was connie.

"Y/n..", the room was mall almost like a closet we were so.. close, "I miss you.. everyday.. I'm sorry.."- I wrapped my arms around him burying my face in chest, "It's okay..".. "you look beautiful princesa..", "you don't look so bad yourself baldy.." I smiled, he looked down at my lips so I grabbed his chin kissing him, we pulled away from the kiss, looking into each other's eyes, "Let me make it up to to you.." he said, "Okay.."..

--

"Your so prettyy connie talks about you a lot.." Sasha said 'but eren-', "Sash.." I looked at Connie and he looked embarrassed, "Awe someones blushing" A girl with blonde hair with blue eyes said, "I'm krista btw, one of connie's friends", "Hi it's nice to meet you".

-- 1:23 am

"This was fun.." Manny said, "Yea.. we haven't hung out in awhile.. what happened with you and Connie" Eren asked, before I could say anything Connie explained to eren about ash and everything else, "I swear you're fucking stupid sometimes" Jean said, "I agree, look at y/n how she treats you, and then that bitch from before they don't compare" Sasha added.

"I know, I know damn... Don't remind me..".

(Ideass ideasss where are my ideas I had so much planned for this shit now idk what to dooo, same thing for players clubb but I'm working on that dww?