007. pt 2

[𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢+𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞]

It was kind of awkward later on because connie came... with ash.. "Hey" I looked up and saw connie, "hey.." I said briefly, "it's been awhile.." 'since you played me? again .', "Mhm..", "I miss you.. n/n.. a lot.. every fucking second.."- "Hey babe", I looked at zeke and it got quiet for a second, "awkward" manny whispered to armin.

"Hey con it's been awhile" zeke smiled, "yea.. it has.." he sounded so depressed like his while mood changed.. I guess I get it.. we fall off and I'm with his best friend's brother.. whose also his friend...

"Yo connie ash needs you !" Sasha called, "Uh.. nice seeing you again y/n.." he walked away, "That was weird..", "Yea.." I mumbled..

After we watched manny open presents and everything, everyone sorta just chilled I still felt weird connie had ash with him but that ain't none of my concern.

"Thank you guys so much, I loved everything.. and I'm sure the baby will too" manny said rubbing her bump.

(Okay okay I'm getting a lil lazy with these chapters I'm sorry YES it's short cause it's a continuation to chapter 7, anyways 1.37k??? dang 😭 ty tho don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow me PLEASE and THANK U)