010.

[𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 + 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡]

-- a few more months laterr | 7:03 pm

"You look cutee", "I'm literally finna give birth I gotta be cute.." manny said, "hey babe I gotta get the stuff packed I'll be back" armin kissed her cheek running into the house and I smiled, "I got me a good one", "you sure do".

--

(Manny's fit)

(Manny's fit)

(Your fit + Connie's shorts)

The doctors were getting Manny ready for labor and they only wanted armin to stay for support, "heyy bitchh", "hey lex is..", "no my dumbass brother isn't with me, he couldn't come anyways he's working.." she sat down next to me pulling out some lipgloss and her phone, "Can't believe.. your sister.. your younger sister.. got pregnant before you.. all that time you screwed around with Connie.." she chuckled, "that's because her ass dont make sure she protected.." I said.

"True... but.."-, my phone started ringing and I saw Eren was calling me, "uh.. hey"-, "We need your help .." he sounded worried.. and desperate, "you know.. I'm at the hospital right-", "I know.. but its Connie.. we'll send you the address.. just please come", after that he hung up, "I'll tell Manny okay?.. go check on yo nigga..", "thanks..".

--

I pulled up to a bar.. and I could see Eren, krista and ymir inside, "Omg your here.. Connie.. blacked out.. he drunk too much".. Krista said, "and y'all just didn't take him home..?" I asked they started fidgeting.., "umm.. no he's heavy", "that's why Eren could've did it.. wtf is going on?.. "is she here yet" I heard someone whisper, Eren smacked his forehead and I turned around seeing Connie.. he didn't look drunk and he clearly wasn't blacked out.

"My sister is about to give birth and you telling me I came here for nothing..", "No..no.." Connie got up and walked up to me, "we'll be at the ..hospital..." Eren said, the bells chimed confirming they left and it was silent.. he looked down smiling slightly, "you still have those..?", he was talking about the shorts.. "yea.." I said, "they look good on you.."... "Thanks..", he walked up to me lifting my chin and looking me in the eyes, "you don't have to worry about me using you anymore, because I wanna do this right this time.." he said.

'not this bs again..', before he could smooth talk anything I left, I was crying.. and stressed because why this gotta be so hard... why can't he just do right...

--

I was sitting on a playground, on my phone.. I saw pics if Manny asleep with my nephew in her hands, 'hes so cute..', "n/n", I mentally sighed hearing Connie say my name, he sat next to me and for some reason I thought about what my mom said... 'show him you ain't like his last.. if it's meant to be you'll see him again'..

"I'm sorry I left.." I said, "It's okay.. it's my fault..", we sat there in silence until Connie pulled out his phone, I looked at his lockscreen an it was another picture of me..

", we sat there in silence until Connie pulled out his phone, I looked at his lockscreen an it was another picture of me

*new message from lex luther 👩🏾‍💻*

Lex- if you and connie are done fucking, your sister wants you to see your nepheww !

Me- ew lex.. and okay.. I'll be there..

--

"I gotta go.. lynn wants me to see the baby.." I said.. "you can come too.."..
he smiled and we started walking to the hospital.

(I'm sorry if this ch trashh I'm sickk Not with covid ew.. but yeaaa I'm sorry.. also I'm making a tokyo revengers storyyy 🧚🏼‍♀️)