Chapter 12

Joe and Barry talked for a while and Joe agreed to help Barry look after his daughter

Joe and Barry talked for a while and Joe agreed to help Barry look after his daughter. Barry was about to hang up but then Joe asked a question that caught him off guard.

"Are you going to tell her you're the Flash?" The sudden question made Barry realise that his life was anything but normal and that he didn't want Marinette involved for her safety and that if criminals knew he had a daughter they would go after her. He couldn't let that happen.

"No," Barry said quickly. "I don't want her to know I'm the flash, I'll tell her I'm a SCI but that's it. I promised Sabine I would look after her and I want her away from danger."

"Good, she's young and could accidentally tell someone, so how do you plan on telling everyone else you have a daughter?" Joe questioned, he was still shocked to find out his adopted son had a daughter, but still wanted to help him.

"I have an idea for that mainly, I will tell her that Caitlyn and Cisco are friends from work and nothing about being the Flash. I'm still not sure how to tell Iris I have a kid or even how to tell my dad. I just hope he takes it alright." Barry said.

"Henry will be over the moon just like I am to know he has a granddaughter," Joe said reassuring Barry.

"Joe, do you think I'm going to be good at this whole dad parenting thing? Marinette barely knows me and is going to be moving in with me after the funeral till then she is going to stay here with her grandmother. While I go back to the central city and get everything ready for her when she moves in. I don't think I'm going to be good at this, dad thing." Barry rambles unsure of his new life with Marinette.

"Barry you will do great, you have a big heart and are really sweet, she is going to love you just like I do, and don't worry so much I can help you with this whole dad thing and Iris can help you with all the girl things. Trust me, makeup and dresses and fashion are things I will never understand." Barry laughed at Joe's words and a small smile made its way to his face.

"You know I had another question, I was going to ask what her name is. After all, she is my first granddaughter and I think that the name Marinette is beautiful." Joe said with a smile on his face.

By the time Barry made his way back to his daughter he was smiling, happy to have her in his life.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait, how was the chapter?

Also, I was thinking of writing another Barry Allen book where he has children. This one would be about Barry having a set of twins and he knew about them even before they were born and he has looked after them all their lives. The twins' names are going to be Emily and Ethan.

Anyway, would you like me to make this idea a book or leave it as an idea? Comment if you want me to make this a real book.

Comment, vote :)