Chapter 13

They had just finished watching the movie a fit was time for bed but Marinette didn't want to go to sleep in fact she had other ideas she wanted to play hide and seek with her dad

"Please Nonna," the child whined and Barry laughed the girl was adorable she was giving her grandmother the most adorable puppy dog eyes he had ever seen and if she was asking him he would have caved in a second.

"You go to bed Gina, I'll play one round of hide and seek with her and put her to bed," Barry told her not wanting to keep her awake. "Ok," she said with a sigh then looked back at her granddaughter, they might not share the same blood but she considered her family. "Fine but don't stay up too late my little fairy your dad has a flight to catch tomorrow."

Marinette nodded and was about to go hide when something clicked in her mind her dad was leaving tomorrow and she didn't know why, was he leaving her she thought turning around wanting to go to bed, but when Barry saw the look on her face he knew what was wrong the second he saw it.

"Hey I'm not going to leave you, I promise I just have to go to work tomorrow and when I get there I'll take the next week off and then come back. The next time I go to Central City your going to be coming with me," he said with a smile and her face instantly brightened knowing he wasn't going to leave her.

"Ok," she said "pinky promise," she said holding her pinky out to Barry. Very shook his pinky with hers and with that she ran off to hide Barry started to count to twenty.

He had to admit she was good like really good at this she had been hiding for at least an hour and Barry couldn't find her. He was supposed to put her to bed a long time ago. The fact that she could hide from a speedster for over an hour was surprising.

They could make this a training exercise, The Flash vs Marinette a 7-year-old at hiding and seek. He thought but he was getting worried and was thinking of waking Gina and asking for help.

He was walking past the kitchen for what would be the one-hundredth time when he heard quiet snores from a cupboard. He opened the door and saw Marinette asleep in a cupboard all curled up he thought it was and took a picture after all he had promised to send Joe a picture of her.

Hey guys,
Sorry for the wait, how was the chapter?
The next chapter will be coming out a lot sooner and thank you all for 1k views means so much.

Also, I went on YouTube yesterday, I saw this and realised it all made sense. 

Also, would you like me to make a book about Barry having a set of twins and he keeps them a secret from the world

Also, would you like me to make a book about Barry having a set of twins and he keeps them a secret from the world. If you do put it in the comments.

Comment, vote :)