Chapter 18

~In Central City~

~In Central City~

Barry had just explained what had happened and everyone was surprisingly taking the news well and not as badly as he thought they would. "So does she know your the flash?" Cisco asked his best friend. He shook his head in response.

"I don't want her to know, she could get hurt ans she's just a child, I want you all to meet her but I can't have her know anything about this life other than the fact a speedster trots this city nothing more." He said and everyone nodded.

"So when do we get met here?. Iris asked excitet to meet his daughter, "she wil be moving to Central City in about a week or two after the funeral, I'm going to head back to Paris in a day or two but I have to get a couple days off from Caption Singh first." Barry replied to which she nodded before a smile appeared on her face.

"I'm going to be an aunt we can have sleepover and I can do her hair, oh I can take her shopping with me this is so exciting" Iris squealed the she turned to Barry "do you know how to look after a little a girl?" She asked his eyes widened if this was a little boy this would be so much easier he knew nothing about girls and what they need or don't.

"Can you Caitlyn help me out please" get asked clearly not sure what to do. The girls both nodded "it can be fun like girls night just a lot more kids stuff so what does she like, wait what she look like" Iris asked looking at her best friend.

"Iris is right you never did show what she looked like" Cisco said opening a lollipop. Barry pulled out his phone and showed them a picture of his daughter they all awed at the sight of her. "She looks just like Sabine did back in high school but with blue eyes and one hundred times cuter than imagined she'd be" Iris said gushing at how cute Barry's daughter was.

"She cute dude what's she like?" Cisco asked. "Sabines husband was a baker and taught her to bake all kinds of treats and pastries, she loves to sew and wants become a fashion designer and I really think she could become one, her sketches are really good. When you look at them you wouldn't even believe a kid drew them and she loves flowers." He said telling them and Barry was almost one hundred percent sure that he saw Ciscos eyes widen sweet treats.

Barry missed the look of pride on Joes eyes as he talked about Marinette, Joe instantly knew he was going to make a great father.

~In Paris~

Marinette missed her father and knew he would be back soon after all he had pinky promised to come back right now, her and Grandma Gina were off to the flower store to get custom flower arrangements for the funeral.

"What do you think of the Lily's my little fair You?" Gina asked he granddaughter, "mama like Lily's she said they were her favourite." Marinette said smelling a bouquet of white and blue flowers.

They ended up choosing pink lilies for the centre pieces for the after party and the bouquet with White lilies, White roses and bluebell for her and Marinette to put on the tombstone for after every the burial. Marinette wasn't as happy this morning as she would normally was, the only she had seen her be her normal happy self was with Barry father.

 Marinette wasn't as happy this morning as she would normally was, the only she had seen her be her normal happy self was with Barry father

Everything was ready all except people to speak about Tom and Sabine, so far Gina had so how been able to persuade Roland Dupain to come to his sons funeral and had called to tell Shang Fu about his sister and he was heart broken to hear what had ...

Everything was ready all except people to speak about Tom and Sabine, so far Gina had so how been able to persuade Roland Dupain to come to his sons funeral and had called to tell Shang Fu about his sister and he was heart broken to hear what had happened he said he would be coming a few days before the funeral to check on his niece.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short, but quick thing I had to mention I have never planned a funeral before so I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. Anyway how the chapter? Also I need ideas I'm not sure what to do for next chapter and also if someone could tell me how funerals work that would be great or might just skip to the end bit as I have no idea to what write for that.

If you guys have any ideas you want me to include in this story then tell me I would be more that happy to add them.

Comment, vote :)